WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionEve online players? EmptyEve online players?

more_horiz
hi all Smile...
just thought id post to see if theres any other fellow eve online players on here?

so post if u play Smile...
or if ur interested in trying the game out gimmie a shout and i can sort buddy accounts to you guys Smile... (as can any other eve player)

standard trial is 14 days, buddy account trial is 21 days so you do the math Goofy

im not advertising, just thought id offer u guys the 21 day trial instead of 14 day as you get to do so much more Smile...

descriptionEve online players? EmptyRe: Eve online players?

more_horiz
I used to play but didn't get into it

more_horiz
i used to play eve a long time ago i played it from july 04 to may 08 i was a bad ass pirate i sometimes think of getting another account then i blink and the moment goes Big Grin dont get me wrong i thought it was a great mmorpg but i out grew it but hey happy flying Hooray!

descriptionEve online players? EmptyHay

more_horiz
Hughesy wrote:
hi all Smile...
just thought id post to see if theres any other fellow eve online players on here?

so post if u play Smile...
or if ur interested in trying the game out gimmie a shout and i can sort buddy accounts to you guys Smile... (as can any other eve player)

standard trial is 14 days, buddy account trial is 21 days so you do the math Goofy

im not advertising, just thought id offer u guys the 21 day trial instead of 14 day as you get to do so much more Smile...

Yeah i play it it's sweet are you any good and who are you with

AMARR,CALDARI,GALLENTE or MINMATAR Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum