WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionRestore Dell Inspiron 1210 Mini To Factory Settings EmptyRestore Dell Inspiron 1210 Mini To Factory Settings

more_horiz
I have a Dell Mini 12 that was given to me by a friend and it has a bunch of stuff on it that i dont use, but im not sure what i should remove or not so I just wanted to restore it to factory settings so its like how it came from the store so I know that I don't screw anything up. It has no CD-ROM thing to put a factory restore disc.

System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Dell Inspiron 1210
Intel Atom

descriptionRestore Dell Inspiron 1210 Mini To Factory Settings EmptyRe: Restore Dell Inspiron 1210 Mini To Factory Settings

more_horiz
Hello,

See here:

http://www.GeekPolice.net/tutorials-guides-f13/dell-system-recovery-partition-hotkey-instructions-dell-pc-restore-t7661.htm

descriptionRestore Dell Inspiron 1210 Mini To Factory Settings EmptyRe: Restore Dell Inspiron 1210 Mini To Factory Settings

more_horiz
When I pressed ctrl and F11 at the same time there's just a really loud high pitched ring and nothing happens and once you release it boots up normally.

more_horiz
Also, when starting, I have the option to press F2 or F12 which either gives me setup options or booting options.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum