WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

BACKDOOR.BOT or TROJAN AGENT???

2 posters

descriptionBACKDOOR.BOT or TROJAN AGENT??? - Page 4 EmptyRe: BACKDOOR.BOT or TROJAN AGENT???

more_horiz
No. Just install one firewall. No need to get rid of AVG.

I do not recommend any products by IObit. 😉

Do you have any other questions?

descriptionBACKDOOR.BOT or TROJAN AGENT??? - Page 4 EmptyRe: BACKDOOR.BOT or TROJAN AGENT???

more_horiz
Hi DragonMaster Jay:

I have a post in the tech forum. Dr. Inferno responded once. I am waiting for another reply from him.

I do have a couple more questions. As to the Tallemu, Comodo and PC Tools Firewall Plus...would I install all three of these programs? If yes to all three, which ones that I currently have would I get rid of? Do you know the name of my current firewall? I am confused with AVG, firewalls, etc.

I think I have ended up with several programs that may be about the same because I am so scared of getting a virus or malware. I actually spend alot of my computer day running these darn programs. It would be nice to trim it down to just what you feel is necessary to keep me running and safe.

Thanks,
Karen

more_horiz
Just choose one firewall, and keep AVG.

Anything other than that, remove.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum