WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionYes, another noob is here, oh my EmptyYes, another noob is here, oh my

more_horiz
Hello all. I have been meaning to join for quite some time, since I have heard lots of good things about you and keep sending people with problems this way, lol. Anyway, the little I know about computers I picked up from a friend who works here, but I am still pretty clueless. Anyway, hello.

descriptionYes, another noob is here, oh my EmptyRe: Yes, another noob is here, oh my

more_horiz
Yes, another noob is here, oh my Gp_wel11

descriptionYes, another noob is here, oh my EmptyRe: Yes, another noob is here, oh my

more_horiz
Thank you Safan. I appreciate the welcome.

more_horiz
VENNY<3 Thank you for registering. Hooray!

more_horiz
Why thank you Belahzur. I heart you too, lol.

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! Enjoy your stay. Smile...

more_horiz
Yes, another noob is here, oh my Welcome

more_horiz
Yes, another noob is here, oh my 4rvsk110

more_horiz
Thank you guys. I am very glad to be here. You provide a wonderful service to the community.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum