This tutorial will show you how to take a screenshot and attach it to your posts.
Taking the screenshot
1. Press the PrtSc/SysRq at the top of your keyboard (look at illustration below)
2. Open MS Paint by going to Start >> All programs >> Accessories >> Paint.
3. Press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot goes into paint.
4. Save your picture as JPG or PNG.
Uploading/attatching the screenshot
1. You need to upload an image to an image host. We have a special plugin for you to upload images as shown the picture:
It can be found above the message box where you type replies or post new topics.
2. A pop-out box will appear when you click the button as shown below:
3. Click the Select files button and browse for the screenshot on your computer. Click the Host it button to start uploading.
4. After the image is uploaded, you will see 3 links:
5. Now click the icon to insert the uploaded image to your post.
* When you register an account with us, a Servimg account will also be created with your registration email address and password
Last edited by FreeBooter on 24th May 2018, 11:07 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated images and instructions.)