WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionerror message after downloading denfender pro 15-n-1 program Emptyerror message after downloading denfender pro 15-n-1 program

more_horiz
Hello, I had a virus and did the steps from here to wipe it away - then I bought the defender pro and installed it like the directions said - my computer ran extremely slow and everytime i would get onto the internet - it would throw me off and pop up a page with an error message with a lot of 000's and numbers. I have uninstalled the program and am going to reinstall but I haven't yet do you think this will work? Thanks, Thank You!

descriptionerror message after downloading denfender pro 15-n-1 program EmptyRe: error message after downloading denfender pro 15-n-1 program

more_horiz
Hello,

Do you have two or more antivirus running?

descriptionerror message after downloading denfender pro 15-n-1 program Emptyhelp

more_horiz
I am not sure. I did uninstall and reinstall but i am still getting this message - a problem has been detected and windows has to shut down to prevent damage to your computer
IRQL-NOT-LESS-OR-EQUAL
Check to make sure software is installed properly - if problem continues disable or remove installed hardware
STOP: 0x0000000A (0x63426363,0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804F65DE)
I don't know what this means or how to tell if it is installed properly. How can I tell if all other security features are uninstlled? Thanks,

descriptionerror message after downloading denfender pro 15-n-1 program EmptyRe: error message after downloading denfender pro 15-n-1 program

more_horiz
before you removed thje virus last time did you have like avg or kaspersky or some other programs with names similar to that

more_horiz
no - I believe that I have uninstalled all other programs that were on my system - My McFee firewall is disabled - I tried to uninstall it but it will not let me not even if I try to do it in safe mode. I am getting ready to try and install the program one more time and if I have a problem this time I am going to call the number that is in my book.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum