WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAntivirus - Avcommand.net has taken control EmptyAntivirus - Avcommand.net has taken control

more_horiz
I have been reading your other threads on removing this beast. I can't download from the net period. It blocks google chrome, and controls IE. I can disable proxy but it comes back immediately. I have tried Malwarebytes, OTL, HiJack this and as soon as the window opens to run the program it is shut down and closed immediately. Every program I rename and transfer from my laptop is shut down. Is there something I am missing to get these programs to run? I am in normal start up - is there a safe mode or something? Anytime I try the "run" feature that is shut down as well.
Tim

descriptionAntivirus - Avcommand.net has taken control EmptyRe: Antivirus - Avcommand.net has taken control

more_horiz
Please download ComboFix Antivirus - Avcommand.net has taken control Combofix from BleepingComputer.com

Alternate link: GeeksToGo.com

Alternate link: Forospyware.com

Rename ComboFix.exe to commy.exe before you save it to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools A guide to do this can be found here
  • Click Start>Run then copy paste the following command into the Run box & click OK "%userprofile%\desktop\commy.exe" /stepdel
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console

Antivirus - Avcommand.net has taken control Query_RC
Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
Antivirus - Avcommand.net has taken control RC_successful

• Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the contents of C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum