WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Need help to remove BankerFox.A and Win32/Nuqel.E

2 posters

descriptionNeed help to remove BankerFox.A and Win32/Nuqel.E - Page 3 EmptyRe: Need help to remove BankerFox.A and Win32/Nuqel.E

more_horiz
Uninstall them one-by-one till it comes back, then whatever you uninstalled last caused it.

descriptionNeed help to remove BankerFox.A and Win32/Nuqel.E - Page 3 EmptyRe: Need help to remove BankerFox.A and Win32/Nuqel.E

more_horiz
ok so I did it, and nothing changed. then I thought that the problem came from the Add-on for mozilla. I uninstalled them but i still can't watch the videos (I think it's video/x-ms-wvx the link appears, I hear the video but i don't see anything, the page is white).

I also noticed that now i can't open Windows Media Player. Maybe it's linked.

more_horiz
Hello.
Please update your flash player, download it from here:
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

more_horiz
apparently some plugins are missing. I can"t download the last adobe flash player 10

more_horiz
Please download the Shockwave Player.
http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/

Once you have done that, download the flash player too.

more_horiz
I was able to download shockwave player. But still unable to download the flash player.
it asks me if i want to install the plugins but then it find no plugins matching. it says the plugin (application/getplusplusadobe16263) in unknown.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum