WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioni really need help Emptyi really need help

more_horiz
ive posred in the malware section. even tried to downdoal malwarebytes. It wont run. I also sent my OTL files. Do the people pick and choose cause i noticed that some post from today have been replied to while others have not.

descriptioni really need help EmptyRe: i really need help

more_horiz
i really need help Gp_wel11

I'm sure the tech staff answer from oldest unanswered post to newest one, but since there are so many new posts and more than one of them working at a time it's hard to answer all of them, so there are rules about bumping your topic incase they've missed it.

more_horiz
HI IM VERY NEW TO THIS, I NEED HELP I CAN NOT OPEN OR RUN ANY PROGRAMS MY COMPUTER KEEPS DOING POPUPS (WIN32/NUQUEL)

more_horiz
try runing the peogram on anministor.then scan pc shood work right click on the program go to properties then click on compatibilty.go down to run this program as an administrator.close program then run it shood work.

more_horiz
Try renaming the program. Sometimes malware can recognize the names of popular executable antispyware.
If this does not work. At the download prompt tell the program to run instead of save.
Let me know.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum