WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Help- Windows Installer error

2 posters

descriptionHelp- Windows Installer error - Page 2 EmptyRe: Help- Windows Installer error

more_horiz
When I went to get more information this appeared.
"The Window Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance."
The bank document is in rtf format has a Word icon by it, so my guess is that it is the Windows XP 2002 version. Here' the message. The other program for students and teachers runs WordPerfect, I believe. I rarely use it since I prefer Word.

descriptionHelp- Windows Installer error - Page 2 EmptyRe: Help- Windows Installer error

more_horiz
Thank You,

You Can Try to use WordPerfect and tell me if it works,

I am Also not Certified to Make you Follow my Orders. I am New aswell.

Try WordPerfect and maybe one of your files are Corrupt,
Maybe That's why Windows Installer Wont Work.

~Acid

more_horiz
No go. . . same error message about "The Window Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel"

more_horiz
Can I reinstallthe windows installer. I don't have a disk it. My computer was preformatted with Office 2002.

more_horiz
Try and Reinstall Windows Installer, Try not to Stop the Download and Make Sure you download the right one for your CPU

more_horiz
okay. What about removing that Kiwee crap from my computer.

more_horiz
If you Do Not Use it, Remove it

~Acid

more_horiz
Thanks for your help. I'll be back. The problem with the KIwee crap is that it WON'T remove. I t has hȋdden crap that I can't locate. Talk later and thaks again.

more_horiz
All i can Help!

~Acid

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum