WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMy Internet Explorer won't work EmptyMy Internet Explorer won't work

more_horiz
My Internet Explorer wont work I just get cannot display the web page. Fire For works and my Internet explorer works on the other accounts on my computer like the user account just not the main account. When i run the connection diagnostics it says to check my firewall settings. I've tried resetting the modem but i still can't get it to work when i call comcast they say i should call microsoft. can you please help me

descriptionMy Internet Explorer won't work EmptyRe: My Internet Explorer won't work

more_horiz
Hello,

Are you using a Proxy Server, Trojan/Spyware is most likely to affect I.E Not Firefox.

Check -->

Tools->Internet Options->Connections->Lan Settings

Make sure that the proxy server is not selected if you are on a direct connection or selected with the correct proxy IP and Port if u are using a proxy server.

~Acid

descriptionMy Internet Explorer won't work EmptyRe: My Internet Explorer won't work

more_horiz
Hooray! it worked thank you so much i have been trying to figure out why it wouldn't work for 2 weeks. Thank You!

more_horiz
Thank You. Glad i Could Help

~Acid

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum