WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAntiVirus Software Virus Help Please. EmptyAntiVirus Software Virus Help Please.

more_horiz
Okay I already posted my Extras.(something) and the other Text? thing in another Thread on this website. But I dont understand what it does. Im on SAFE MODE right now on my comp. and when I go back to NORMAL the stupid ANTI VIRUS is still there not allowing me to open up anything without giving me an annoying pop up asking me to buy its program.

What do I do? Wait?
What does posting the two Long codes in this thread do?
And when will this be cured off my comp Sad tearing
Im still on SAFE MODE now too by the way.

PLEASE

descriptionAntiVirus Software Virus Help Please. EmptyRe: AntiVirus Software Virus Help Please.

more_horiz
Does this make any difference? D:

the url for the Summary of the Parser report?
http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file=3ad85a65afa56cda46d3129970ba6f81

descriptionAntiVirus Software Virus Help Please. EmptyRe: AntiVirus Software Virus Help Please.

more_horiz
Please download Cheetah-Anti-Rogue, and save to your Desktop.
  • Double-click on Cheetah-Anti-Rogue.zip, and extract the file to your Desktop.
  • Double-click on Cheetah-Anti-Rogue.cmd to start.
  • It will finish quickly and launch a log.
  • Post the contents of it in your next reply.

more_horiz
Cheetah-Anti-Rogue v1.2.17
by DragonMaster Jay

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Date: 02/05/2010 - Time: 20:37:30 - Arch.: x86

-- Malware tools check --
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

-- Known infection --

Extra message: Detection only.

EOF

more_horiz
Please open Malwarebytes, click the Update tab, and click Check for Updates. Then, click the Scanner tab, select Perform Full Scan, and press Scan. Remove selected, and post the log in your next reply.

more_horiz
When I clicked UPDATE it gave me a window saying

"An Error Has Occurred. Please report the following error code to the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware support team"

Error code: 732 (12029, 0)

more_horiz
Go ahead and run a scan without update.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum