WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWin32/Nuquel.E & BankerFox.A has attacked my computer EmptyWin32/Nuquel.E & BankerFox.A has attacked my computer

more_horiz
Hi,

I've had these two viruses attack my computer. I've downloaded the malware and it won't let me open it. There is a small window of opportunity to open programs when I restart my computer. When I get it open, it's like the virus kills it and I can no longer use that malware program even when I restart again. I have to uninstall it and start over. Do you have any suggestions for me to get rid of this? Thank you

descriptionWin32/Nuquel.E & BankerFox.A has attacked my computer EmptyRe: Win32/Nuquel.E & BankerFox.A has attacked my computer

more_horiz
LarryP - Your not an authorized helper here, instructions from non-tech staff should be taken at your own risk.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

descriptionWin32/Nuquel.E & BankerFox.A has attacked my computer EmptyRe: Win32/Nuquel.E & BankerFox.A has attacked my computer

more_horiz
Sorry...I was just explaining what I did

more_horiz
Hello.
Were you able to download OTL?

more_horiz
Moderated Message: Hello, your comment has been removed. Please do not post in another member's topic. If you need help, please read this over and click here to open a new topic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum