WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMaybe Malware - Page 2 EmptyRe: Maybe Malware

more_horiz
Hello.

• Click Start >> Control Panel.
  • Under the Programs click Uninstall a Program
  • Highlight Java(TM) 6 Update 13 (64-bit)
  • Click on the Uninstall/Change button at the top.

Please download Firefox 3.6 and install it. It will install over version 3.5.7 you currently have installed, so you won't lose any bookmarked websites.

How is the machine running? the logs look okay to me.

more_horiz
I did what you asked above, its running good but sometimes I click to go to facebook, or to check my email and it takes me to yahoo help, and I try to play games pogo and it tells me the following:

Java Not Found or Not Working

Explanation:
This error means Java (one of the technologies built into most browsers) is not working correctly on your browser.

You must have Java installed on your computer in order to run Pogo games, and it must be functioning properly. Either you don't have Java installed yet, or the Web browser you're currently using doesn't support Java or you have Java (or Javascript) disabled in your browser.

How to Fix the Problem:
Java is a free download that is required to play Pogo games. Not all computers come with Java pre-installed.

If you haven't played Pogo games before and are getting this error, you probably just need to install Java on your computer.
For instructions on installing Java for your operating system and browser click here.

If you believe Java might be installed but disabled for your browser, please be sure to enable the plugin for your browser. If you need help, click here.

If you already have Java installed and it is not disabled, your Java may be out-of-date or is no longer working. In that case, your Java might need to be upgraded or reinstalled. If you need help, click here.

This is a new thing I was playing on pogo 3 days ago and it worked fine. Thanks in advance.

more_horiz
Hello.
Weird, I saw Java update 13 and Java update 18. 18 is the latest update with the latest security fixes, so we needed to uninstall version 13. Lets clear temp files, I wonder if it's still looking for version 13.

Please download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop
  • Please double-click TFC.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
  • It will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.
  • Click the Start
    button to begin the process. Depending on how often you clean temp
    files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute
    or two. Let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • Once it's finished it should reboot your machine. If it does not, please manually reboot the machine yourself to ensure a complete clean.

Any change now?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum