WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptiontrojan heur - Page 1 EmptyRe: trojan heur

more_horiz
HERE IS WHAT YOU ASK ME TO DO I HOPE IS OK

========== OTL ==========
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\RDesc deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1961057425-2708360034-2878373316-1000\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel\ deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\\{AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972}\ not found.

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.27.1 log created on 02032010_214130

more_horiz
To remove all of the tools we used and the files and folders they created do the following:
Double click OTL.exe.

• Click the CleanUp! button.
  • Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
  • If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
  • The tool will delete itself once it finishes.

more_horiz
i have done what you told me but you are not telling me if i had a virus or if it was one and clean it please answer me thenk you
bill

more_horiz
How is the machine running now? Smile... The logs look good to me.

more_horiz
it is running good thank yu so much
if i want to give a donation how can i send it?
i have no credit card but a money order will do
thank you

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum