Jazeon
Vanilla
Chosen1
Ringtail
Agent Cosmic
Doctor Inferno
Dr Jay
11 posters

pollDo you go to the Internet for simple answers?

Yes sir
100%
No way!
0%
Who does that?
0%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionGoing to the Internet for answers EmptyGoing to the Internet for answers

more_horiz
How many people seek the Internet for answers their mom can teach them?

Some of the simplest things, like a tongue burn or ache in the foot, will cause people to search the Internet for answers.

So do you?

descriptionGoing to the Internet for answers EmptyRe: Going to the Internet for answers

more_horiz
If I'm in front of the computer and the question pops up in my head, then my first stop would be Google.com. If I'm in front of a person I'd ask them, if they are unsure, then I'll turn to the Internet. So yes, even for simple questions. :smile2:

descriptionGoing to the Internet for answers EmptyRe: Going to the Internet for answers

more_horiz
I'll only do that if I can't find answers anywhere else, which is almost all of the time. :lol2:

more_horiz
Not an ache in the foot but I did look up a pain in the big toe a week ago Annoyed or Unimpress

more_horiz
Yes for me.

more_horiz
If I can't figure it out on my own, I check the internet...if I care that much. Half the time, it's something trivial anyways and I have better things to do (Like MUSHing).

That's seriously how lazy I am when I'm at home on a day off.

more_horiz
Well I do search a lot of things in the net especially words I don't know and things I wanna know.

more_horiz
I use Google as a spell checker at times. Goofy

more_horiz
Same here.

more_horiz
I use it for the simplest of things if I don't know the answer.
If someone asks me a question at work or isn't sure on something it's straight to google I go.

Why have it there if not to use it.

more_horiz
Google is my best friend - if a question needs to be answered - I do eventually find it. Note - eventually Smile...

more_horiz
Cool. Awesome (sparkly)

more_horiz
never gave it much thought ,but yes ido seem to use the google site and others such as this to answer many thihgs I'm wanting to know. Just a reply to the survey ,now let me get back to dusting my books and research materials. lol 😉

more_horiz
What I love, is how you can just type in things like this in to the Google search box and get the answer:

160 km to miles

Try it out.

more_horiz
Yeah, the conversion thing is awesome.

I used it for currency and sometimes to find out the time in other countries.

For example, 1 usd in sgd or London time.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum