WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionendless loop of restarting failure. YIKES. - Page 1 EmptyRe: endless loop of restarting failure. YIKES.

more_horiz
Totally!...no not really. LMBO or ROFL

Anyway, use the XP disc and please do an in-place upgrade of Windows XP.

See this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978788

descriptionendless loop of restarting failure. YIKES. - Page 1 EmptyRe: endless loop of restarting failure. YIKES.

more_horiz
thetiger, this is not your topic, sorry. ~DragonMaster Jay

more_horiz
Oh man, this is deep and scary. I'm having second thoughts about my ability to do it.
so, will all my data be lost when I do this reinstall?

more_horiz
No. Your data will stay put. All of the system files are replaced, and that is all.

more_horiz
Dr. Kevorkian.... paging Dr. Kevorkian....
i'm feeling like this is the oldest computer on our network - and it might just be time to put it out to pasture. This is the 3rd major problem that it's had in less than a year.
Perhaps the most daunting part is the MKB document.
I lose all my confidence when i read it.
That, and several printers are hanging off it - and several other computers with Windows 7 are looking at it. maybe it's just time.
thanks for your help. i'll be making a donation to all you kind GeekPolice.
buff

more_horiz
You're welcome. Good work on following my instructions.

But, if you have any more issues, just let us know. Smile...

=> LOCKED!

If you want this unlocked at a later time, PM me.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum