leafy
maria47
nickolasgoodman
fontyyy
Z00LANDER
NCMysticlady
Doctor Inferno
21 posters

descriptionToshiba Recovery Partition & Hotkey + Instructions - Page 2 EmptyToshiba L450

more_horiz
the )0 key on start-up got me in to the recovery for win 7 partition .
I tryed the 0 insert key and it dident work , but the )0 key did .
BTW i had to use a USB keyboard becaues the on-board keyboard
is pooched and i removed it .

descriptionToshiba Recovery Partition & Hotkey + Instructions - Page 2 EmptyRe: Toshiba Recovery Partition & Hotkey + Instructions

more_horiz
K, so here is my problem / situation. Thanks in advance for the help.

BTW some things I'm good at / know how to do, others - no clue. So this may seem like a ridiculously easy question to answer. Go ahead make fun of me ... then answer :smile2: 

I have a toshiba satellite c655-s5082. The computer crashed and would not boot at all. I put Puppy Linux on a USB hard drive, chose USB boot, booted the laptop and recovered all of my critical files as well as the recovery partition. SOOOOO

How do I recover the laptop from a recovery partition which is now on my USB hard drive?

I assume I will have to stop it from booting to Puppy Linux but doubt the recovery partition is capable of booting the computer. At least I see nothing there that would lead me to believe it would boot in.

How do I go about solving this one?

Thanks,
Andrimitum

Oh yeah the crash of the boot sector was so complete, I have no option to recover or repair on boot up. If I don't boot from my USB or A CD/DVD all I get is a never ending blank screen.

descriptionToshiba Recovery Partition & Hotkey + Instructions - Page 2 Emptypartition recovery toshiba nb300

more_horiz
bonjour
j'ai achete un netbook toshiba nb300
le probleme c'est que la partition de recovery je ne le vous plus dedans
je crois que le pc a ete formater
pouvais vous m'aide stp

descriptionToshiba Recovery Partition & Hotkey + Instructions - Page 2 EmptyRe: Toshiba Recovery Partition & Hotkey + Instructions

more_horiz
^^ He said, "hello
I bought a netbook toshiba nb300
The problem is that partition recovery I do not get it in you anymore
I think the pc has been formatted
Could you help me stp"

Do you still need help matey?

more_horiz
is it available in mac version ? i have Linux

more_horiz
dbzsuper wrote:
is it available in mac version ? i have Linux

Yes it is available you can find it from google

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum