This short tutorial will show you how to import songs and music from your computer into iTunes.
If you are looking for an iTunes alternative to manage or transfer songs to your iPod without iTunes, click here .
1. Open iTunes and click on File.
2. Select Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library.
- By adding files to the iTunes Library, you can each file individually.
- By adding a folder to the iTunes Library, you can add the whole folder of songs in it.
3. Now, simply select the songs you want to import into iTunes. And done! There you have your songs or music in iTunes.