WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Internet Security 2010 yeah

3 posters

descriptionInternet Security 2010 yeah - Page 5 EmptyRe: Internet Security 2010 yeah

more_horiz
Hopefully.

descriptionInternet Security 2010 yeah - Page 5 EmptyRe: Internet Security 2010 yeah

more_horiz
it works but should i restart and what freeware av do you think would help me not do this all over again. thanks

more_horiz
Were not at that point yet, I'll post some recommendations once I check this final log. Smile...

more_horiz
hi my uncle was on his computer last night i left went to my friends
and my grandpa restarted the computer and i came in this morning and tryed a start up and it keeps saying

THE LOGON USER INTERFACE DLL FAILED TO LOAD

CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR TO REPLACE THE DLL OR RESTORE THE DLL OR RESTORE THE ORIGINAL DLL.

{RESTART}

I HIT RESTART AND THE SAME THING KEEPS COMING UP IS THAT BAD CAN YOU FIX IT IM SO IN YOUR Gratitude. WAIT FOR INSTRUCTIONS.

more_horiz
and last night i was unable to see any new post that i posted or you posted. on the website.

more_horiz
Do you have your XP disc?

more_horiz
no

more_horiz
i have a 4gb cruzer stick can i download it

more_horiz
No, we may need to do a repair install because of the malware damage, if the worst comes to the worst, a format may be needed.

more_horiz
ok how do you do that

more_horiz
Do this for the moment:

Avira AntiVir Rescue System is a Linux-based application that allows accessing computers that cannot be booted anymore.

• Download The Avira AntiVir Rescue System from Antivir.de.
  • Just double-click on the rescue system package to burn it to a CD/DVD.
  • Then please use that CD/DVD with Avira Rescue System to boot your computer.
You'll get a boot option to either boot from hard drive or AntiVir Rescue System.
Internet Security 2010 yeah - Page 5 2i8vzwo

Press the number 2 on your keyboard to boot into AntiVir Rescue System.

Please wait until drivers are loaded and Main menu shows. Then please select the second option “Scan your system with AntiVir” and hit Enter.
Internet Security 2010 yeah - Page 5 33dxve1

Under Configuration, please select Scan all files, Try to repair infected files and Rename files if they cannot be removed?.
Internet Security 2010 yeah - Page 5 2aaby46

Then please start the scan.

The Avira AntiVir Rescue System wil now

• repair a damaged system,
  • rescue data,
  • scan the system for virus infections.

more_horiz
downloading now cd or dvd sorry my little cousins on this computer try to come back every 30 min hes playing around cant just kick him off.

more_horiz
Alright reply back once you have done the scan.

more_horiz
if you fix this i will donate you take paypal

more_horiz
it sounds like it reading the disc but nothing happens anything else?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum