WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNew Guy EmptyNew Guy

more_horiz
Hey, I'm new to the forums looking for help to get help with the removal of Malware Defender and Antivirus Live. This site is my biggest hope of solving my virus/malware problems because it explains things that the average joe (me), can understand without having to go to the registry and deleting things, which I have no idea how to do. For some reason, I can't seem to get Malwarebytes' running once I have it downloaded.

More on the personal side, I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and many forms of cheese and cheese like products.

Can't wait to hear from the moderators and get my computer running before I have to go back to college.

descriptionNew Guy EmptyRe: New Guy

more_horiz
New Guy Gp_wel11

Please read this over and click here to open a new topic. Mention to the malware removal staff that you have already tried Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and they will help you as soon as possible

more_horiz
Thanks, I tried to make a new thread but it said I wasn't special

more_horiz
I clicked that link that you sent and was able to post there. I tried to post in the malware removal thread. It's nice to be getting a response though, I have posted in the Antivirus Live thread looking for help and haven't got any help in a few days.

more_horiz
Posting on the guides is hard to get responses, because the malware removal staff generally are busy in the removal section. But you should get a reply within 24 hours (I doubt it will take that long though)

more_horiz
Thanks a ton Safan, I have literally been pulling my hair out, trying to solve this without the help of the tech staff.

more_horiz
New Guy 4rvsk110

more_horiz
New Guy Welcome

I hope your pc is ok now ^^

more_horiz
It started to look that way, but I got overzealous and started using it before the virus was completely off.

more_horiz
New Guy Nazzgu10

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum