WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

BELAHZUR's or Anyone PLease Assist.............

2 posters

descriptionBELAHZUR's or Anyone PLease Assist............. EmptyBELAHZUR's or Anyone PLease Assist.............

more_horiz
Belahzur my sister referred a thread that she had your assistance with. It was on how to I guess clean her computer and it was back in February. Her ID is Tierac. Now, I was doing exactly what you had told her, and downloaded avenger, and ran it; my computer rebooted just like hers, however when it got to the part where she had to paste the outcome of what avenger found and you told her what to paste in the little box on avenger so that it could delete it--you said for the rest of us who are followinf along NOT to put what you gave her because it could mess up our computer. Well, I want to know what should I do now? Whatever you told her, her computer has been totally wonderful ever sense. I have two computers here; one a laptop, and they both are probably highly affected.

ANywho if you, or anyone else can help me, here's what avenger put up after it rebooted my computer.:

Logfile of The Avenger Version 2.0, (c) by Swandog46
http://swandog46.geekstogo.com

Platform: Windows XP

Script file opened successfully.
Script file read successfully.

Backups directory opened successfully at C:\Avenger

Beginning to process script file:

Rootkit scan active.

hȋdden driver ".NET Data Provider for Oracle" found!
Driver disabled successfully.

hȋdden driver ".NET Data Provider for SqlServer" found!

hȋdden driver "ASP.NET_2.0.50727" found!

hȋdden driver "clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32" found!
DisplayName: .NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
ImagePath: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe

hȋdden driver "PxHelp20" found!
DisplayName: PxHelp20
ImagePath: System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys

Rootkit scan completed.

Completed script processing.

Finished! Terminate.

SOOOOO, what's my next step............. Indifferent or Blank

descriptionBELAHZUR's or Anyone PLease Assist............. EmptyRe: BELAHZUR's or Anyone PLease Assist.............

more_horiz
Oh yeah, I just took off McAffee cause my sis was like , "You gotta get a better security program....", But now I have NOTHING. And it's been a few hours...

descriptionBELAHZUR's or Anyone PLease Assist............. EmptyRe: BELAHZUR's or Anyone PLease Assist.............

more_horiz
Hello.
DO NOT use the avenger without instructions from me, the avenger is very powerful, which is why I placed that warning there, this tool will leave your machine dead rather than fix it if used incorrectly.

Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

more_horiz
ok. So do I need to take off avenger?

more_horiz
When I tried to open up Hijackthis, by clicking on the link you provided, it only came up with a bunch of question marks and symbols and stuff. Is there another way I can connect to Hijackthis

more_horiz
I got it. I hope I went to the right site for hijackthis and not some fake. Here's what it put on the notepad:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:13:58 PM, on 12/26/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cisvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpapi.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\borland\INTERB~1\Bin\ibguard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\borland\INTERB~1\Bin\ibserver.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pctspk.exe
C:\Compaq\eakdrv\STARTDRV.exe
C:\Compaq\eakdrv\EAKDRV.exe
C:\Compaq\eakdrv\EAUSBKBD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Flock\flock\flock.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://store.presario.net/scripts/redirectors/presario/storeredir2.dll?s=searchfavweb&c=3c01&lc=0409
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://store.presario.net/scripts/redirectors/presario/storeredir2.dll?s=consumerfav&c=3c01&lc=0409
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://store.presario.net/scripts/redirectors/presario/storeredir2.dll?s=consumerfav&c=3c01&lc=0409
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://start.earthlink.net/AL/Search
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Compaq
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3CC40C6A-CEFC-C022-D3F9-CC6936DADE90} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: BndShell3 BHO Class - {8ABA9A9C-8791-4d61-8D5B-BCC9448EA573} - C:\Program Files\ISM\BndDrive7.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: BndDrive2 BHO Class - {8B27CC68-110C-46a9-80D3-F3107DE6EB98} - C:\Program Files\ISM\BndDrive2.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C1E58A84-95B3-4630-B8C2-D06B77B7A0FC} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [srmclean] C:\Cpqs\Scom\srmclean.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCTVOICE] pctspk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Portfolio] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WksSb.exe /AllUsers
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CPQEASYACC] C:\Compaq\eakdrv\STARTDRV.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UserFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -u
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [YSearchProtection] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EA Core] "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe" -silent
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\madeline\Start Menu\Programs\Nancy Drew\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra button: Support - {DC5AEE84-AE5F-4CDC-A88C-F3F2DEA99DBD} - C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\SIGNUP\Presario.htm (HKCU)
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\opls.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://store.presario.net/scripts/redirectors/presario/storeredir2.dll?s=consumerfav&c=3c01&lc=0409
O16 - DPF: {B9191F79-5613-4C76-AA2A-398534BB8999} - http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/dl/installs/suite/autocomplete.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs:
O23 - Service: DvpApi (dvpapi) - Command Software Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpapi.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: InterBase Guardian (InterBaseGuardian) - Inprise Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\borland\INTERB~1\Bin\ibguard.exe
O23 - Service: InterBase Server (InterBaseServer) - Inprise Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\borland\INTERB~1\Bin\ibserver.exe
O23 - Service: Kodak Camera Connection Software (KodakCCS) - Eastman Kodak Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe
O23 - Service: PCTEL Speaker Phone (Pctspk) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pctspk.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPZipm12.exe

--
End of file - 6476 bytes

more_horiz
Can I put avast on here while I wait? Is avast a good security program?

more_horiz
Hello.

Please download the LSPfix from here: LSPFix
Unzip it to the Desktop (Important!!) and run it. Check the box that says "I know what I'm doing", and then select each instance of "opls.dll" in the left-hand panel and click >> button to move it to the right-hand panel. Then click Finish to allow LSPfix to rebuild the LSP chain.

• Open HijackThis
  • Choose "Do a system scan only"
  • Check the boxes in front of these lines:

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://store.presario.net/scripts/redirectors/presario/storeredir2.dll?s=searchfavweb&c=3c01&lc=0409
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://store.presario.net/scripts/redirectors/presario/storeredir2.dll?s=consumerfav&c=3c01&lc=0409
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://store.presario.net/scripts/redirectors/presario/storeredir2.dll?s=consumerfav&c=3c01&lc=0409
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3CC40C6A-CEFC-C022-D3F9-CC6936DADE90} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: BndShell3 BHO Class - {8ABA9A9C-8791-4d61-8D5B-BCC9448EA573} - C:\Program Files\ISM\BndDrive7.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: BndDrive2 BHO Class - {8B27CC68-110C-46a9-80D3-F3107DE6EB98} - C:\Program Files\ISM\BndDrive2.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C1E58A84-95B3-4630-B8C2-D06B77B7A0FC} - (no file)
    O20 - AppInit_DLLs:

• Press "Fix Checked"
  • Close Hijack This.

Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

more_horiz
Ok. I'm on it right now.

more_horiz
Here's the log:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.42
Database version: 3442
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180

12/27/2009 8:30:20 PM
mbam-log-2009-12-27 (20-30-20).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 163374
Time elapsed: 40 minute(s), 43 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 1
Registry Keys Infected: 7
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 2
Files Infected: 10

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\opls.dll (Spyware.MarketScore) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{1f5e0ea2-abea-44c3-95ec-2d1e721fe95e} (Adware.AdSponsor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{12b2c1c8-646a-43db-8557-e25edecbc411} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{12da1bc4-5384-42fd-a119-3c99d2d146a2} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{dbe49762-874f-41ac-9409-ecdd4b3db4a2} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{8b27cc68-110c-46a9-80d3-f3107de6eb98} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\{12da1bc4-5384-42fd-a119-3c99d2d146a2} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\AdBand.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\Seekmo (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Speed Monitor (Adware.AdSponsor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Amber and Friends!!\Desktop\SmileyCentralPFSetup2.3.50.19.ZNfox000.exe (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Speed Monitor\Check Now.lnk (Adware.AdSponsor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Speed Monitor\Uninstall.lnk (Adware.AdSponsor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Internet Security Suite.url (Rogue.Link) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Favorites\Online Security Test.url (Rogue.Link) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ClickToFindandFixErrors_US.ico (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LDPackage.dll (Spyware.MarketScore) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\model.dat (Spyware.MarketScore) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\opls.dll (Spyware.MarketScore) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\opxf.dll (Spyware.MarketScore) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

more_horiz
Is there a security program that you could recommend? I don't have anything on here since yesterday.

more_horiz
Now that I have done everything you instructed, my computer won't recognize the dvd/cd driver.........

more_horiz
Could be damage from the malware....

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste BOTH LOGS back here, use more than one post if needed.

more_horiz
Okay, here's the DDS log:

DDS (Ver_09-12-01.01) - NTFSx86
Run by madeline at 9:53:53.98 on Wed 12/30/2009
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.254.38 [GMT -6:00]

AV: avast! antivirus 4.8.1368 [VPS 091230-0] *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {7591DB91-41F0-48A3-B128-1A293FD8233D}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cisvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Command Software\dvpapi.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\borland\INTERB~1\Bin\ibguard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pctspk.exe
C:\Compaq\eakdrv\STARTDRV.exe
C:\Compaq\eakdrv\EAKDRV.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Compaq\eakdrv\EAUSBKBD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\borland\INTERB~1\Bin\ibserver.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Flock\flock\flock.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\madeline\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uWindow Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Compaq
mSearch Page =
mStart Page = hxxp://www.yahoo.com/
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com
mSearchAssistant = hxxp://start.earthlink.net/AL/Search
uURLSearchHooks: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn1\yt.dll
BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper: {02478d38-c3f9-4efb-9b51-7695eca05670} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn1\yt.dll
BHO: SSVHelper Class: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
TB: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn1\yt.dll
EB: Internet Speed Monitor: {1ed6a320-8af3-4f06-868a-9ba95585712e} - c:\program files\ism\BndDrive7.dll
EB: {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - No File
EB: {32683183-48a0-441b-a342-7c2a440a9478} - No File
uRun: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] c:\program files\microsoft works\WkDetect.exe
uRun: [YSearchProtection] c:\program files\yahoo!\search protection\SearchProtection.exe
uRun: [EA Core] "c:\program files\electronic arts\eadm\Core.exe" -silent
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [srmclean] c:\cpqs\scom\srmclean.exe
mRun: [PCTVOICE] pctspk.exe
mRun: [Microsoft Works Portfolio] c:\program files\microsoft works\WksSb.exe /AllUsers
mRun: [CPQEASYACC] c:\compaq\eakdrv\STARTDRV.exe
mRun: [UserFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -u
mRun: [avast!] c:\progra~1\alwils~1\avast4\ashDisp.exe
dRunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\kodake~1.lnk - c:\program files\kodak\kodak easyshare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
IE: {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE}
IE: {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - c:\documents and settings\madeline\start menu\programs\nancy drew\imvu\Run IMVU.lnk
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBC} - c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file://c:\windows\java\classes\xmldso.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_11-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {B9191F79-5613-4C76-AA2A-398534BB8999} - hxxp://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/dl/installs/suite/autocomplete.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_06-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_10-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_11-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_11-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 aswSP;avast! Self Protection;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2009-12-27 114768]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [2009-12-27 20560]
R3 rt2870;Linksys 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rt2870.sys [2008-6-24 551680]
S3 ADSFilter;ADSFilter - (Aluria Filter Driver);c:\windows\system32\drivers\adsfilter.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\ADSFilter.sys [?]
S3 BW2NDIS5;BW2NDIS5;c:\windows\system32\drivers\bw2ndis5.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\BW2NDIS5.sys [?]
S3 pc22nd5;Toshiba PCX2200 USB Cable Modem networking driver (NDIS);c:\windows\system32\drivers\pc22nd5.sys [2007-7-23 17648]
S3 pc22unic;Toshiba PCX2200 USB Cable Modem WDM driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\639976.sys [2007-7-23 69744]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2009-12-28 03:23:44 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\XPSViewer
2009-12-28 03:19:08 89088 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\filterpipelineprintproc.dll
2009-12-28 03:19:08 597504 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\printfilterpipelinesvc.exe
2009-12-28 03:19:08 117760 ------w- c:\windows\system32\prntvpt.dll
2009-12-28 03:19:05 575488 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\xpsshhdr.dll
2009-12-28 03:19:05 575488 ------w- c:\windows\system32\xpsshhdr.dll
2009-12-28 03:19:03 1676288 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\xpssvcs.dll
2009-12-28 03:19:03 1676288 ------w- c:\windows\system32\xpssvcs.dll
2009-12-28 03:19:01 0 d-----w- C:\0759d52ecc71113cb3e44b9cb70c7094
2009-12-28 03:03:41 0 d-----w- c:\program files\MSXML 6.0
2009-12-28 03:01:15 0 d-----w- C:\e7a8a79cf8b926c2696b726fe7ead4e4
2009-12-28 03:00:59 0 d-----w- C:\49c8e6d8119f45605de9
2009-12-28 02:47:02 278734 ----a-w- C:\AnalysisLog.sr0
2009-12-28 01:05:58 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\madeline\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2009-12-28 01:05:46 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-12-28 01:05:42 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2009-12-28 01:05:41 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-12-28 01:05:41 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-12-27 03:21:26 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\madeline\applic~1\TypingMaster7
2009-12-27 03:21:01 0 d-----r- c:\program files\TypingMaster
2009-12-27 03:13:13 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2009-12-27 00:20:22 54156 ---ha-w- c:\windows\QTFont.qfn
2009-12-27 00:20:22 1409 ----a-w- c:\windows\QTFont.for
2009-12-27 00:20:07 1854 ----a-w- C:\logfile
2009-12-26 21:07:58 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\~tmp.INI
2009-12-26 18:47:54 0 d-----w- c:\program files\EA GAMES
2009-12-26 18:28:58 4379984 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\D3DX9_40.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:54 3734536 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx9_36.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:49 267112 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xactengine2_9.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:44 444776 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx10_35.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:42 1358192 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\D3DCompiler_35.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:35 3727720 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx9_35.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:29 266088 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xactengine2_8.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:29 17928 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\X3DAudio1_2.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:24 443752 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx10_34.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:24 1124720 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\D3DCompiler_34.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:17 3497832 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx9_34.dll
2009-12-26 18:27:04 81768 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll
2009-12-26 18:26:55 261480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xactengine2_7.dll
2009-12-26 18:26:39 443752 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx10_33.dll
2009-12-26 18:26:39 1123696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\D3DCompiler_33.dll
2009-12-26 18:26:01 3495784 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx9_33.dll
2009-12-26 18:25:57 255848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xactengine2_6.dll
2009-12-26 18:25:49 251672 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xactengine2_5.dll
2009-12-26 18:25:47 3426072 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx9_32.dll
2009-12-26 18:25:42 237848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xactengine2_4.dll
2009-12-26 18:25:42 15128 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\x3daudio1_1.dll
2009-12-26 18:25:40 2414360 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx9_31.dll
2009-12-26 18:25:35 236824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xactengine2_3.dll
2009-12-26 18:25:33 62744 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xinput1_2.dll
2009-12-26 18:24:39 2297552 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx9_26.dll
2009-12-26 18:14:58 0 d-----w- c:\windows\Logs
2009-12-25 19:58:01 0 d-----w- C:\ProgramData
2009-12-25 19:58:01 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Electronic Arts
2009-12-25 18:51:54 445504 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\vp6vfw.dll
2009-12-20 23:05:26 153088 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\triedit.dll
2009-12-20 23:03:56 128512 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\dhtmled.ocx
2009-12-20 22:54:53 655872 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mstscax.dll
2009-12-12 23:29:20 0 d-----w- C:\HEGames
2009-12-12 23:28:57 129 ----a-w- c:\windows\hegames.ini

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-10-29 05:48:04 662016 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-10-21 06:00:55 75776 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\strmfilt.dll
2009-10-21 06:00:55 25088 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\httpapi.dll
2009-10-13 10:53:29 266752 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oakley.dll
2009-10-12 13:54:17 69632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\raschap.dll
2009-10-12 13:54:17 112128 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rastls.dll

============= FINISH: 9:56:33.21 ===============

more_horiz
Here's the attach log:

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT

DDS (Ver_09-12-01.01)

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Install Date: 7/2/2003 4:44:12 PM
System Uptime: 12/30/2009 8:55:55 AM (1 hours ago)

Motherboard: Compaq | | 07A8h
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(TM) CPU 1300MHz | XU1 | 1295/100mhz

==== Disk Partitions =========================

A: is Removable
C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 33 GiB total, 2.969 GiB free.
D: is FIXED (FAT32) - 4 GiB total, 1.285 GiB free.

==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============

Class GUID: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Description: CD-ROM Drive
Device ID: IDE\CDROMCOMPAQ_DVD-ROM_DVD-117__________________1.03____\5&15CEB729&0&0.0.0
Manufacturer: (Standard CD-ROM drives)
Name: Compaq DVD-ROM DVD-117
PNP Device ID: IDE\CDROMCOMPAQ_DVD-ROM_DVD-117__________________1.03____\5&15CEB729&0&0.0.0
Service: cdrom

Class GUID: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Description: CD-ROM Drive
Device ID: IDE\CDROMPHILIPS_CDD4851_CD-R/RW_________________C2.8____\35374233304150314D41325035452020_0_0_0_0
Manufacturer: (Standard CD-ROM drives)
Name: PHILIPS CDD4851 CD-R/RW
PNP Device ID: IDE\CDROMPHILIPS_CDD4851_CD-R/RW_________________C2.8____\35374233304150314D41325035452020_0_0_0_0
Service: cdrom

==== System Restore Points ===================

RP697: 10/29/2009 7:52:54 PM - System Checkpoint
RP698: 11/25/2009 2:39:09 PM - System Checkpoint
RP699: 11/26/2009 11:23:15 PM - System Checkpoint
RP700: 12/20/2009 6:17:26 PM - Removed PhotoImpression
RP701: 12/20/2009 6:28:20 PM - Removed Disc2Phone
RP702: 12/20/2009 6:45:19 PM - Removed HP Memories Disc
RP703: 12/20/2009 6:51:03 PM - Removed HP Photo and Imaging 2.0 - All-in-One
RP704: 12/20/2009 6:54:57 PM - Removed HP Photo and Imaging 2.0 - All-in-One Drivers
RP705: 12/20/2009 6:57:19 PM - Removed hp psc 1100 series
RP706: 12/20/2009 9:02:06 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
RP707: 12/20/2009 9:32:27 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
RP708: 12/25/2009 12:39:15 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
RP709: 12/25/2009 9:01:01 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
RP710: 12/26/2009 12:21:35 PM - Installed DirectX
RP711: 12/26/2009 3:06:01 PM - Removed Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel
RP712: 12/26/2009 5:19:35 PM - Installed Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
RP713: 12/27/2009 9:00:40 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
RP714: 12/27/2009 9:14:15 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
RP715: 12/27/2009 9:40:25 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0

==== Installed Programs ======================

3D Groove Playback Engine
Access Drivers
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Shockwave Player 11
Authentium
avast! Antivirus
Backyard Football 2002
CCHelp
CCScore
ColorDesk 1.52
Comcast High-Speed Internet Install Wizard
CompanionLink for Extreme3
Compaq WinDVD
CR2
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)
Diner Dash(TM)
EA Download Manager
Elf Bowling - Bocce Style! (remove only)
Elf Bowling 3 (remove only)
Elf Bowling 6 Air Biscuits 1.0 (remove only)
ESSBrwr
ESSCDBK
ESScore
ESSgui
ESSini
ESSPCD
ESSSONIC
ESSTOOLS
essvatgt
Express Pro
Flock 1.2
Free Video to iPod Converter version 2.4
Free YouTube to Mp3 Converter version 2.4
Google Chrome
Google Earth
Google Update Helper
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB926239)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB954550-v5)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)
HSP56 MicroModem Drivers
IMVU Avatar Chat Software
Indeo®️ Software
InterBase 6.0
InterVideo Installer
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8
kgcbase
KODAK All-in-One Printer Software
KSU
Lernout & Hauspie TruVoice for Microsoft Agent
LiveUpdate 1.7 (Symantec Corporation)
Macromedia Flash Player 8
Mahjong Match
MahJongg Master 3
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Math Blaster Ages 9-12
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB953297)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Web Publishing Wizard 1.52
Microsoft Works 6.0
Microsoft XML Parser
Move Networks Player for Internet Explorer
MPEG2 AV Decoder Filters
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579)
My DSC
NASCAR®️ Racing 2003 Season
netbrdg
OfotoXMI
Parker Brothers Classic Card Games
PDO Desktop
PSP Max Media Manager Pro
QuickTime
Rahjongg The Curse of Ra
RealPlayer
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 8 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921503)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921883)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925454)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933729)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB936021)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938829)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941202)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941568)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941693)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943055)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943460)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943485)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944338)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB945553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946026)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB947864)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948590)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948881)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956390)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958215)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958470)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960714)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB963027)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB976325)
SFR
SFR2
SHASTA
Shockwave
Sierra Utilities
skin0001
SKINXSDK
SpongeBob SquarePants - Battle for Bikini Bottom
staticcr
The Sims™️ 2 Double Deluxe
tooltips
TrueType Font Installer
TypingMaster Pro
Uninstall 1.0.0.0
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB908531)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)
Update for Windows XP (KB929338)
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)
Update for Windows XP (KB933360)
Update for Windows XP (KB936357)
Update for Windows XP (KB938828)
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)
Update for Windows XP (KB942840)
Update for Windows XP (KB946627)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
VideoLAN VLC media player 0.8.6c
VPRINTOL
WebFldrs XP
Who Is Oscar Lake? - Spanish
Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474)
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130)
Windows Imaging Component
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781
Windows XP Service Pack 2
WIRELESS
World Library's Poetry Sampler
Yahoo! Browser Services
Yahoo! Internet Mail
Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Photos Easy Upload Tool
Yahoo! Photos Print-at-Home Tool
Yahoo! Search Protection
Yahoo! Toolbar

==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========

12/30/2009 9:08:36 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The avast! Web Scanner service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).
12/30/2009 8:58:19 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the avast! Web Scanner service to connect.
12/30/2009 8:58:19 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The avast! Web Scanner service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
12/27/2009 9:37:13 PM, error: Windows Update Agent [20] - Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070643: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86.
12/27/2009 9:25:47 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0 service to connect.
12/27/2009 9:25:47 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0 service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
12/26/2009 1:58:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7031] - The McAfee Real-time Scanner service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
12/25/2009 2:29:31 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the PCTEL Speaker Phone service to connect.
12/25/2009 2:29:31 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The PCTEL Speaker Phone service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
12/25/2009 2:29:30 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The DgiVecp service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.
12/25/2009 12:45:47 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7011] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the mcmscsvc service.
12/25/2009 12:45:37 PM, error: Windows Update Agent [20] - Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x8007045b: Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507).
12/25/2009 12:45:30 PM, error: NtServicePack [4373] - Windows XP KB973507 installation failed.
A system shutdown is in progress.
12/25/2009 12:45:04 PM, error: Windows Update Agent [20] - Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x8007045b: Update for Windows XP (KB973687).
12/25/2009 12:44:57 PM, error: NtServicePack [4373] - Windows XP KB973687 installation failed.
A system shutdown is in progress.

==== End Of File ===========================

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum