WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwindows xp upgraded to windows 7.. Emptywindows xp upgraded to windows 7..

more_horiz
I upgraded my acer travelmate 2300 and my desktop acer aspire e360 to windows 7 now I cannot connect wireless from either! No drivers are to be found with windows7!? plz help!!!

descriptionwindows xp upgraded to windows 7.. EmptyRe: windows xp upgraded to windows 7..

more_horiz
Hello,

The model of your laptop doesn't support Windows 7 drivers. It might not work, but you can try downloading the Windows XP drivers.

http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/downloads_gd.html

descriptionwindows xp upgraded to windows 7.. EmptyRe: windows xp upgraded to windows 7..

more_horiz
So no go with the laptop...how bout my ACER aspire e360...but added a linksys wireless - g pci adapter model no. wmp54gs...plz...and thank you for reply!!

more_horiz
laptop works when plugged in hard wire?

more_horiz
Hello,

That's because no drivers are needed. If you want to use a wireless connection, you need the wireless driver.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum