gm
Monsoon77
Muxiop
ChicagoTed
SDiioo
DRLANDIS
Doctor Inferno
66 posters

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Live [Removal Guide] - Page 5 EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus Live [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
YES!!!! Thank YOU! IT WORKED!!!! Glad to find the info and it solves the problem in 10 minutes!!!!!! Thank You!

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Live [Removal Guide] - Page 5 Emptyantivirus live removal

more_horiz
Thank You! Thank You!

It worked so far! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Live [Removal Guide] - Page 5 EmptyTHANKS!

more_horiz
Got this stupid malware, totally crippled my dad's computer.... He was really pissed. I found this forum, we followed the instructions and it worked flawlessly! Thanks alot!

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Live [Removal Guide] - Page 5 EmptyWay to go!!!

more_horiz
Just had to register to say thank you, thank you, thank you. Doctor Inferno.... YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER, not to mention the savior of my sanity..... I fought this blasted bug for 4 hrs before finding this site and fixing it in 30 minutes time.... The quick scan yielded only 6 infections, restarted and tried again still had the Antivirus Live, went back to safe mode ran the full scan, restarted and it was gone still had to uncheck the "connect using a proxy server" but it worked, my computer is now virus free and working probably faster than ever. Once again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! Hooray! Thank You! Hooray! Thank You! Cheesy Grin (sparkly Cheesy Grin (sparkly Cheesy Grin (sparkly

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Live [Removal Guide] - Page 5 EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus Live [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Dear Doctor Inferno:

Dr. Langly here, in dire need of an XP machine in my possession to be rid of this horrible Antivirus Live malware. I've tried everything. Im an avid computer tech myself, however i've been looking all over for information and you seem like you can help me.

I've already backed up most documents just in case. I have attempted to run malwarebytes in safemode but it wont start due to the 'vbAccelerator SGrid II Control' run-time error '0'. It is then followed by a Malwarebytes '440' Automation Error. I've never seen such errors and google has nothing really solved about this issue. This is my last attempt at fixing this machine before i have to wipe everything. Im hoping it wont come to that.

Please help!!!

Thank you Sad tearing

more_horiz
Hello,

Open a new topic here: http://www.GeekPolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

more_horiz
I tried this last night and it worked!!!
I downloaded the program to a thumb drive from a different computer and used that on my sick computer in safe mode. It actually worked! Thanks for the help!

more_horiz
I am sorry, but I don't know what this means: Extract the file and install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware by double clicking on winlogon.exe. Maybe that's why this didn't work for me because I just selected the default install location. Could you explain this part step by step, (sorry, but I am not a computer whiz). Thanks!

I think it's fixed - I ran full scan and it seems to have gotten it all. Thank you so much for the advice.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Live [Removal Guide] - Page 5 EmptyTHANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....WHAT A WONDERFUL SOURCE YOU ARE.

more_horiz
Moderated Message:Topic quote removed. -Doctor Inferno

more_horiz
UNBELIEVABLE...I DID IT!!! I AM AN IDIOT AT TECHNOLOGY. WHEN MY COMPUTER GOT INFECTED WITH ANTIVIRUS LIVE, I THOUGHT I HAD TO THROW IT AWAY. WHEN I LEARNED ABOUT YOUR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS I HAD TO TRY. SUCCESS, SUCCESS, SUCCESS. I LOVE YOU!

more_horiz
I had to reply because I started out very skeptical, but I followed the instructions and it got rid of it!! I could not believe how easy that was, much better than risking a manual removal for a non-tech person like myself....THANKS FOR THE INFO! very grateful.

more_horiz
OH MY GOD!! its works!!..thank you guyz so much!! i thought i never going to solve my problems...lol.but i also thanking this website..its really great...its awesome...this is really amazing..i was so happy that that freaking fake antivirus program was deleted...hahha...wow guyz thank you all so much!!!

more_horiz
Thank you so much for the help. I was in distress. I've only had this computer for a month and I couldn't believe it when the Antivirus Live began wreaking havoc today. So happy I found your forum and delighted to add my post hear to proclaim "It really works!"

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Live [Removal Guide] - Page 5 EmptyAntivirus Live...No more

more_horiz
Had to register to say thank you for the instructions on how to remove this piece of crap virus. Directions were to a tee. Thank you so much!!! Big Grin

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Live [Removal Guide] - Page 5 EmptyAnti-Virus Live Removal---SUCCESS!!

more_horiz
I just wanted to drop a note in here to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Hooray!

These instructions and the Malwarebytes program worked like a charm!! Not even sure where this virus came from as I am pretty comprehensive with my virus protection....but alas!...woke up this morning to a gazillion pop-ups. Sad tearing I am in the middle of moving and pretty stressed as it is.....so my stress level doubled. But...found this site, followed your instructions and it's GONE!!! YIPPEEEEEEEE!! You rock!

Thanks again!!! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Bow or Thanks Cheesy Grin (sparkly

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum