WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHard drives do not appear in Disk management EmptyHard drives do not appear in Disk management

more_horiz
Hello.
I am new here.

I got a problem that I can't fix with my knowlegde.
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE PICTURE http://www.pics.lt/gallery.php?entry=images/kjkjkjkjkj.jpg

After defragmenting my HDD and trying to get rid of Symantec completely, HDDs started not to appear in Disk Management. And when I go to device manager, they do not appear there. I have a Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit. Yesterday I got some viruses. Few of them were Vundos and another few were Trojan.HBO (I think). After removing them successfully, I was Malware free. But the HDDs still not appeared. Before I was going to make a partition and install to Windows XP, but it said that I only have 22 MB space available while i had 55 GB free. Today turning up my PC (BTW It's a laptop), Run32Dll errors poped up like 3 of them and I turned of all of them but noting happened. After restarting my PC, I couldn't get to any of my documents, because something caused explorer.exe to not work properly. I tried to turn it on in Task Manager, but the same thing occured. Now I did the system restore, everything seems fine. (LOL Hooray! Hooray! Now i checked the Disk Mangement (while typing this) and HDDs are there Wow I am lucky Big Grin) How I can prevent this from happening again? Should I make a good restore point and back up my all photos and stuff?
Also how I can fix the thing that says that i haev only 22 MB left so I could make a partition?

descriptionHard drives do not appear in Disk management EmptyRe: Hard drives do not appear in Disk management

more_horiz
Hello,

How much free space do you have left on your HDD?

descriptionHard drives do not appear in Disk management EmptyRe: Hard drives do not appear in Disk management

more_horiz
Umm I said in my post that i have about 50GB free

more_horiz
And there is a picture link above. It shows how much i have left you just have to scrool to the right

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum