WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAntivirus System Pro - NEED HELP EmptyAntivirus System Pro - NEED HELP

more_horiz
I've seen so many things to download to get rid of this stupid thing and i can download them but i cannot get anything to open! what do i do?? i'm getting so frustrated and i'm no computer genius.

descriptionAntivirus System Pro - NEED HELP EmptyRe: Antivirus System Pro - NEED HELP

more_horiz
Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
Link 1
Link 2

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

descriptionAntivirus System Pro - NEED HELP EmptyRe: Antivirus System Pro - NEED HELP

more_horiz
they both saved to my desktop but the virus is keeping them from opening. i can see the black screen for about two seconds and then it's gone.

more_horiz
Hello.
Can you try renaming it to explorer and then see if it runs?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum