WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAnti-Virus System Pro - Me Too! Pls Help - Page 1 EmptyRe: Anti-Virus System Pro - Me Too! Pls Help

more_horiz
DragonMaster Jay wrote:
Yes, please run the additional tools. Your system appears clean now, yes. Smile...

But, it is damaged, so we must repair it.

Hey Dragon,
Have run the Malwarebytes, House call with no threats found. Now with the OTL log files would you like me to post them or keep plugging along?

descriptionAnti-Virus System Pro - Me Too! Pls Help - Page 1 EmptyRe: Anti-Virus System Pro - Me Too! Pls Help

more_horiz
If you could post the ComboFix log, it would be good.

more_horiz
DragonMaster Jay wrote:
If you could post the ComboFix log, it would be good.

Dragonmaster...when I am running The Dragonfix do I call the system restore (Runthisfirst: Dragonfix.reg?) I dont want to screw up all this progress
I addition, I was never able to save the ComboFix Log file due to my system crashing. So I just carried on with the tools and steps as per Rainbow 24

more_horiz
Ok. Forget those steps, please, and let us move on with this:

Please download the latest version of Kaspersky GetSystemInfo (GSI) from Kaspersky and save it to your Desktop.
Anti-Virus System Pro - Me Too! Pls Help - Page 1 Icon13 Please close all other applications running on your system.

Please double click GetSystemInfo.exe to open it.

Click the Settings button.Anti-Virus System Pro - Me Too! Pls Help - Page 1 2hd457o

Anti-Virus System Pro - Me Too! Pls Help - Page 1 34gul1w

Set it to Maximum

Anti-Virus System Pro - Me Too! Pls Help - Page 1 2n9gldh

Anti-Virus System Pro - Me Too! Pls Help - Page 1 Icon13 IMPORTANT! Then please click Customize - choose Driver / Ports tab and uncheck Scan Ports.

Click Create Report to run it.Anti-Virus System Pro - Me Too! Pls Help - Page 1 2ekm73m

It will create a zip folder called GetSystemInfo_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.zip on your Desktop. Please upload the folder to Kaspersky GSI Parser and click the Submit button.

Please copy and paste the url of the GSI Parser report (not the log) in your next reply.

more_horiz
http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file=170e4fa753c0dffe0e4ff90db34b6216

more_horiz
Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner
Note: You will need to use Internet Explorer for this scan

• Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use
  • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
  • Click Start
  • Make sure that the options Remove found threats and the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
  • Click Scan (This scan can take several hours, so please be patient)
  • Once the scan is completed, you may close the window
  • Use Notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum