WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCan not connect to website EmptyCan not connect to website

more_horiz
ok, so i made my own forum with a website known as forumotion. i had no problems with it untill recently to the point where i can now not get into the admin panel. i tried it from my laptop, and dektop and it didnt work. i made a test forum and i couldnt get into the admin on tha either. i just recently tried to get to it at school and on my ipod touch and it works just fine, but when i click to go to admin panel, the screen will load for ever, it will get to the site in about an hour or so and then if i click on anything there, it will say that the internet has stopped working. i also tried to go in the "back" way and go to it directly, or even reset to an earlier date and it didnt work. one of their members on their forums suggested i talk to you guys and see what u can help me with and i really hope u can

descriptionCan not connect to website EmptyRe: Can not connect to website

more_horiz
Hello,

What browser are you using?

more_horiz
well, i tried both IE 8 and firefox

more_horiz
Hello,

This has been happening to me too, Forumotion forums works fine in everything else other than Firefox. I think its an issue with Forumotion.

more_horiz
well, like i said, it works fine on my computers at school and they use IE8 and also it worked on my ipod just fine

more_horiz
well, the guy on forumotion had me use a proxy site and that worked just fine, so idk if that gives any clue to what the problem could be

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you been IP banned from your own site? If a proxy works then most probably it blocks only your IP.

more_horiz
is there a way to easily unblock it?

more_horiz
Hello,

Go to your admin panel and delete your IP address from the IP ban section. Also try clearing your cache and cookies.

more_horiz
i already cleared them, but i see no IP addresses that are banned, or emails or users

more_horiz
recently, i have been able to get on it on and off. one day i can and the next day i cant, so idk what is going on with that

more_horiz
G'day - i am a new boy and have a similar problem.

just joined a motorhome site www.cmca.net.au and it worked perfectly till friday.
when i tried to connect with either firefox or int expl i get a message saying that "computer cannot communicate with 113.20.12.234 - windows diagnostics pinged and no response"
the site claim that they are on line but it is the only site that i cannot contact.
what is your best suggestion to a dill in this circumstance.
operating system windows vista

thanks for any guidance
peterseaford

more_horiz
well this time it worked for about a week and now it just stopped

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum