WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptiont-mobile my touch 3g, better known as htc magic -can i unlock and buy a sim only Emptyt-mobile my touch 3g, better known as htc magic -can i unlock and buy a sim only

more_horiz
Hello all,

a friend recently gave me a t-mobile my touch 3g before returning to america because he owed me some money (a long story...)

i am not sure what i can do with it, i was hoping to get it unlocked and get a vodaphone (or anyother network if possible) sim only deal. thereby making my monthly cost for my phone less.

is this possible and most importantly can i unlock the my touch 3g / htc magic?

thanks

descriptiont-mobile my touch 3g, better known as htc magic -can i unlock and buy a sim only EmptyRe: t-mobile my touch 3g, better known as htc magic -can i unlock and buy a sim only

more_horiz
hi ya you should be able 2 unlock the phone no problem if the shop as the software 4 the phone + the phone is quad band so might take few other cards with out unlockin the phone,I was in the phone business long time as far as i know the only phones that are trouble 2 unlock is the 3 network phones.But make sure the people know wot thr doin with the phone because there can lose everything in that phone then u will b in trouble cos works with wins xp & vista & also HTC is part of MOTOROLA so good shop will have the codes 2 unlock the phone

descriptiont-mobile my touch 3g, better known as htc magic -can i unlock and buy a sim only EmptyRe: t-mobile my touch 3g, better known as htc magic -can i unlock and buy a sim only

more_horiz
For unlock using unlock code is the very best method ,for getting unlock code use this link ,
here provide your phone details then put your mobile ,service provider details and then get your your unlock code with unlocking instructions successfully ,for all other information provide in the site. I am also successfully unlock my HTC mobile

more_horiz
You can unlock your HTC using codes. These codes are available online with many unlocking providers like ~+++SPAM+++~ who provides it quick. Do not use any software as they may delete your mobile data or spread virus in your mobile.

more_horiz
johnsmith0774 wrote:
Hello all,

a friend recently gave me a t-mobile my touch 3g before returning to america because he owed me some money (a long story...)

i am not sure what i can do with it, i was hoping to get it unlocked and get a vodaphone (or anyother network if possible) sim only deal. thereby making my monthly cost for my phone less.

is this possible and most importantly can i unlock the my touch 3g / htc magic?

thanks

I will help you.
If you need an unlocking service for your mobile phone visit http://www.prounlocking.com/supported-phones/rs16wp7/ Here you can unlock your mobile phone using network unlock code.It's one of the best and safe way.After unlocking you will be able to swap your sim card when you need.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum