Dell (don't pick!)
0%
Mac
0%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionSolvedMP130MPD700a38U-01WIN2KXP_USZ (1) - Driver wil not download

more_horiz
Hey who ever is good at this....I am good at computers moderately but am stuck with this one thing and can not download the printer driver - MP130MPD700a38U-01WIN2KXP_USZ (1) - with a setup notification saying: " You cannot use a path which exceeds 128 character in length.... I got to work last time until last virus made me have no choice to do system recovery..... I already unblocked it..... please help? Let me think No way!

descriptionSolvedRe: MP130MPD700a38U-01WIN2KXP_USZ (1) - Driver wil not download

more_horiz
Hello,

Please try renaming the file to a shorter name.

descriptionSolvedRe: MP130MPD700a38U-01WIN2KXP_USZ (1) - Driver wil not download

more_horiz
I had already changed after downloading the third time.....I was thinking could the antivirus be blocking? I have avg "free" edition 9.0.

more_horiz
Hello,

If you suspect that AVG is blocking it, you can disable it. Right click the Taskbar icon for the disable option.

more_horiz
I'll try that.. Let me think

more_horiz
I tried and it does not work!.... I think I'll never find out why it doesn't download...

more_horiz
Hello,

Where are you downloading it from? What is your printer brand and model number?

Please try downloading from another website.

more_horiz
I'm downloading it from the webite printcountry.com (which goes to the canon website and others depends on brand).......My computer brand is a Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One Printer and runs by USB port....

more_horiz
Thank you Docter Inferno for helping me and this is solved because I tried a different website....thank you Thank You! Yikes

more_horiz
No prob! Smile...
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum