WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionC:\preload\base_19.inp EmptyC:preloadbase_19.inp

more_horiz
hi I did a system recovery last night and as the computer was loading the recovery disc I got the message can not copy C:\preload\base_19.inp... I tryed the retry tab a few times with no luck and tryed cleaning the recovery disc but still the same result so in the end I hit the ignore tab... Everything went ok then untill the computer started up and now I cant run outlook express and get 2 message boxes on start up saying windows cant open file AXEL.DAV.... I dont know what else is not working, i have installed all the updates from the windows site and still have the problem.. Any ideas on how i can download a new recovery disc for my pc.. I have a hp Pavilion M7570.uk if that helps

thanks Neil

descriptionC:\preload\base_19.inp Emptyerror! cannot copy file C: preloadbase_1999.inp from disk

more_horiz
I have the same problem using a brand new set of recovery disks. It took me 12 hours to get through the 2nd disk. Even though the progress bar shows 100% complete, it is still running. IF you've had any luck solving this, I'd appreciate knowing what you did.

THANKS>

descriptionC:\preload\base_19.inp EmptyRe: C:\preload\base_19.inp

more_horiz
Hi,please follow next steps:

• Close all open windows, folders and files. Turn off antivirus protection.
  • Go to Start > Run > type sfc /scannow than press Enter or OK button.
  • Remember - space between C and /
  • If computer ask you for Windows CD, insert it please.
  • When this step finish, please restart your computer.

more_horiz
I did a system recovery from the hard disc and it didnt need the recovery discs.. All seems to be working fine now.. I suggest you get it working from your discs as best as you can then do a recovery from the hard drive.. the program is in start all programs pc help and tools.. if thats any help to you , it worked for me

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum