WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncyber security downloaded, now can't run any set-up for removal tools.. Emptycyber security downloaded, now can't run any set-up for removal tools..

more_horiz
My husbands computer is running Windows XP. Last night he was doing something onthe internet and cyber security downloaded on the computer. After going to softsailor.com and was told to run rkill to stop the exe files from working then was told to download malwarebytes. i ran the rkill and was able to remove some of the cyber security but now I cannot access any of the .exe files. I can't even set up malwarebytes, I am either told that I have to choose what program to run with this or something about the win 32.dll application not found. Is there anything that i can do. I do have another laptop to work with and its free of anything should I need to connect the laptops.

descriptioncyber security downloaded, now can't run any set-up for removal tools.. Emptygetting help from somewhere else

more_horiz
Since there were many views and no replies from my post here I have gone to geeks to go .com to get the help needed. thanks

descriptioncyber security downloaded, now can't run any set-up for removal tools.. EmptyRe: cyber security downloaded, now can't run any set-up for removal tools..

more_horiz
Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
Link 1
Link 2

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum