WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionRecomended free pop-up blocker (may not be right forum if so sorry) EmptyRecomended free pop-up blocker (may not be right forum if so sorry)

more_horiz
Essentially i am fed up with pop-ups and in the past many free blockers nd up as spy ware so i was wondering if anyone can help cheers

descriptionRecomended free pop-up blocker (may not be right forum if so sorry) EmptyRe: Recomended free pop-up blocker (may not be right forum if so sorry)

more_horiz
Hello,

You can use Ad-block Plus which is a Firefox add-on to help you block them. You can choose to block the site or block the code executing the pop-up. But if you are experiencing random popups, then something is not right.

descriptionRecomended free pop-up blocker (may not be right forum if so sorry) EmptyRe: Recomended free pop-up blocker (may not be right forum if so sorry)

more_horiz
Im not currently using firefox so will that still work with internet explorer and the pop-ups tend to be related to the sites

more_horiz
Hello,

Adblock Plus is only available for Firefox. I also recommend you using Firefox because it's much faster and secure. It also has a built in pop-up blocker able to block most pop-ups.

more_horiz
ok will do cheers any recommenations where to download it

more_horiz
Hello,

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum