WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows will not open at all only restarts due to security tool virus EmptyWindows will not open at all only restarts due to security tool virus

more_horiz
I have the Security Tool virus. I tried to start in safe mode but couldn' get it to. Now it only goes to the page that says we are sorry we can not start windows. No matter what way I try to start windows (safe, safe with notification and safe with prompt?) it won't start up. It goes back to this message. I do not know what to do. Please help me!!!
Dee

descriptionWindows will not open at all only restarts due to security tool virus EmptyRe: Windows will not open at all only restarts due to security tool virus

more_horiz
Avira AntiVir Rescue System is a Linux-based application that allows accessing computers that cannot be booted anymore.
  • Download The Avira AntiVir Rescue System from Antivir.de.
  • Just double-click on the rescue system package to burn it to a CD/DVD.
  • Then please use that CD/DVD with Avira Rescue System to boot your computer.
You'll get a boot option to either boot from hard drive or AntiVir Rescue System.
Windows will not open at all only restarts due to security tool virus 2i8vzwo

Press the number 2 on your keyboard to boot into AntiVir Rescue System.

Please wait until drivers are loaded and Main menu shows. Then please select the second option “Scan your system with AntiVir” and hit Enter.
Windows will not open at all only restarts due to security tool virus 33dxve1

Under Configuration, please select Scan all files, Try to repair infected files and Rename files if they cannot be removed?.
Windows will not open at all only restarts due to security tool virus 2aaby46

Then please start the scan.

The Avira AntiVir Rescue System wil now

• repair a damaged system,
  • rescue data,
  • scan the system for virus infections.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum