WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI need help removing trz###.tmp files! EmptyI need help removing trz###.tmp files!

more_horiz
I need help removing trz###.tmp files! Avast Anti Virus picked it up this morning!

descriptionI need help removing trz###.tmp files! EmptyRe: I need help removing trz###.tmp files!

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice. We are here to save you money. Our expertise here can help you get rid of threats.

From this point on, please do not make any more changes to your computer; such as install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc. - unless advised by a Tech Staff member, administrator, or moderator. Please do not ask for help elsewhere (in this site or other sites). Doing so can result in system changes, which may not show up in the logs you post.

As this topic is for you only, I just need to issue a warning to outside readers:
Roger that Warning: Instructions issued in this topic are for this user only. We are not responsible for damages, so if you need help; please register for this site, and start a new topic requesting help.

Please download ComboFix I need help removing trz###.tmp files! Combofix from BleepingComputer.com

Rename ComboFix.exe to commy.exe before you save it to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools A guide to do this can be found here
  • Click Start>Run then copy paste the following command into the Run box & click OK "%userprofile%\desktop\commy.exe" /stepdel
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console

I need help removing trz###.tmp files! Query_RC
Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
I need help removing trz###.tmp files! RC_successful

• Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the contents of C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

I would also like to see a list of installed programs, so please do this:
Click Start > Run then copy/paste the following single-line command into the Run box and click OK:

C:\Qoobox\Add-Remove Programs.txt

In your next reply, please include the ComboFix log and the Add-Remove Programs log.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum