MrPewp
Blackwand
jmjohnson9
Doctor Inferno
Aussie_Ash_131
simar123
Dr Jay
13 posters

descriptionHow to reformat and reinstall your Operating System - Page 2 EmptyRe: How to reformat and reinstall your Operating System

more_horiz
Maybe you can find a trial version.Smile... Then input your activation code there.Smile... Which version of Xp do you have? Home, Professional or Media Center?

descriptionHow to reformat and reinstall your Operating System - Page 2 EmptyRe: How to reformat and reinstall your Operating System

more_horiz
I have Windows XP home, if that matters XD

descriptionHow to reformat and reinstall your Operating System - Page 2 Emptyformat or re-install ------- questions

more_horiz
~[Filtered]~
help would be appreciated,

KatS

more_horiz
Blackwand wrote:
I have Windows XP home, if that matters XD

Ah okay. It's probably best to contact your computer manufacture(DELL, Sony, Toshiba etc) and request one(for a small fee). Smile... You can't buy Windows XP anymore from Microsoft.

descriptionHow to reformat and reinstall your Operating System - Page 2 EmptyWhat can I do?

more_horiz
When I boot my HP Laptop, all I see is the HP logo, with "Esc" and "F10" options, then nothing but a blue screen. There doesn't appear to be an operating system. I put the Windows XP installation disc into the CD Rom, and it spins, but there are no options on the screen. Willing to reformat and start over, but it won't get me far enough to do that.
Any suggestions?
rlkfox

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! Smile...

You may need to push F12. Smile...

descriptionHow to reformat and reinstall your Operating System - Page 2 Emptydownload the driver for your network card

more_horiz
simar123 wrote:
I have a problem of my PC because I'm always looking for computer tecnician to fix it.
I prepares to study first your guidelines before to do so.
Cool. thanks

how do I do this
download the driver for your network card and from what computer the different one thats working or what is this driver a network drive or a card drive ,olease help me all I need now after formating and every thing is good except a missing network driver to get on the net

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum