WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioni am being hurt! Emptyi am being hurt!

more_horiz
Ive been reading alot of peoples post on malware and it sounds like i have a similar problem. i tried downloading mbam and whenever it starts to scan, it closes after a few seconds. Windows police pro was also on my computer and that wasnt letting me open any .exe files. ive managed to get my task manager to work again so i could disable WPP, but im still having a number of bugs messing with my computer... HELP!!!!

Please keep in mind this is a family site. Using that word in the Subject is reprehensible, and was not tolerated. Please keep it clean! ~DragonMaster Jay

Last edited by DragonMaster Jay on 29th September 2009, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reprehensible topic title. Changed word to hurt.)

descriptioni am being hurt! EmptyRe: i am being hurt!

more_horiz
ahhh sorry bout that! I would really appreciate help though when u get the time please!

also, i tried running the HJT thing, and it did the quick scan but closed after a few seconds. not sure if thats normal.

more_horiz
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:

Code:

:filefind
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    eventlog.dll
    cngaudit.dll

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum