WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionnew member w' antivirus pro Emptynew member w' antivirus pro

more_horiz
I'm here because I can't get rid of windows antivrus pro. I don't have any computer training or even understand many of the terms used.

descriptionnew member w' antivirus pro EmptyRe: new member w' antivirus pro

more_horiz
new member w' antivirus pro Gp_wel11

Please read and follow this removal guide: http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-guides-f12/how-to-remove-windows-antivirus-pro-removal-guide-t12056.htm

If this does not work, follow the instructions here to create a new topic for the Tech Staff: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

more_horiz
welcome man

more_horiz
You are at the place Friend!!!!

more_horiz
new member w' antivirus pro Welcom13

more_horiz
Okay this is annoying. I can't post a new topic after registering. Even after registering, I have to register. I'm trying to do that but it says "username already taken" so I try to reregister. When I do it isn't giving me an option for a username to put in. Give it an email (because the one I already used to register the username that's already taken can't be used again - I sure hope I get hooked up before I run out of email addresses) and it says that username has been disallowed. What do you want me to do to be able to post here?

more_horiz
Ravax wrote:
Okay this is annoying. I can't post a new topic after registering. Even after registering, I have to register. I'm trying to do that but it says "username already taken" so I try to reregister. When I do it isn't giving me an option for a username to put in. Give it an email (because the one I already used to register the username that's already taken can't be used again - I sure hope I get hooked up before I run out of email addresses) and it says that username has been disallowed. What do you want me to do to be able to post here?

Hello,

Welcome to GeekPolice, you have just posted here. Smile...

more_horiz
Yes, I'm sorry. I'm not sure what's going on. I was using firefox and I couldn't find a New Topic or New Post button anywhere. I was, however, able to find a quick reply space (here). On top of that frustration I have a doozy of a computer problem so I'm sorry if I seemed frantic. I was able to start a new topic in the appropriate forum using Internet Explorer

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum