WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI need to permenently remove browsing history EmptyI need to permenently remove browsing history

more_horiz
I need to completly remove the internet browsing history from my lap top.Can this be done where it can not be recovered?

descriptionI need to permenently remove browsing history EmptyRe: I need to permenently remove browsing history

more_horiz
Hello,

What browser are you using?

descriptionI need to permenently remove browsing history EmptyRe: I need to permenently remove browsing history

more_horiz
internet explorer/windows XP /Panosonic toughbook

more_horiz
good day

you can not remove the history permenetly from your computer but you can specify that every day your history removing automatically , go to the intrnet option .

regards

more_horiz
Just go to the "tools" option on your internet browser choose internet option... what you should see near or all the way on the bottem is the history section and change the amount of days untill you want all history deleted (for autodelete in amount of days) or you can just go straight to the point and push the clear all history button....either way 1st soulution is so you don't need to always go back to do it over and over....

more_horiz
Hi,
Download CCleaner from HERE.
Install and Run.
Click on Cleaner > Windows or Application tab > Mark History for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox i dont know which one you using > Click on Analyse and now Run Cleaner Smile...

more_horiz
This is solved, isn't it?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum