WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

System Security 2009

3 posters

descriptionSystem Security 2009 EmptySystem Security 2009

more_horiz
I'm new to the site but i was hoping someone could help me. I was recently infected with the System Security 2009 malware. When I try to boot normally I get to my desktop, then my startmenu/task bar appears for a second and instantly vanishes, leaving me looking at a my desktop image with no icons. At this point the only thing I can do is shut down my computer. I've dealt with this issue before, but I was able to get rid of it by booting in safe mode and running my various spyware/virus removal programs. The ones that did the most work were Xoftspy, SuperAntiSpyware, and Malware Bytes respectively. Surprisingly I ran AVG first and it couldn't detect the threats at all and only found cookies. Running these programs one after another got rid of the problem for me or so I thought, but now it's back. Now I have the same boot problem as before, but when I run safe mode, the System Security Malware is there too! I thought safe mode was supposed to be...safe. Anyway I can't open any of my removal programs because of it. When I double click, nothing happens. It even blocks the installers for certain programs to run. I found a handy trick online to go into the program files and rename the executable since the SP2009 recognizes processes by name. It works to a degree but only for certain programs. Xoftspy opened and fully ran when I did this trick. It detected some threats and removed them but the problem still remains. When I rename and try to run AVG or SuperAntiSpyware they start to scan my computer, then abruptly close. I've tried everything in my knowledge and I'm at the end of my rope now so I was hoping someone could help me here. I hope I was descriptive enough for someone to recognize what the problem is and how to fix it. Thanks!

Edit: I've even tried to run Hijack This. It installs but nothing happens when I try to open it.

descriptionSystem Security 2009 EmptyRe: System Security 2009

more_horiz
Hello.
Did you get Hijack This from this link?
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/fpzz64

If not, please download it from that link.

more_horiz
The version of HJT from that link opened fine, but closed shortly after it started running. And now I guess System Security recognizes it as HJT so I can't open that one again either. It's like the malware is learning what i'm doing and preventing me from opening anything that can potentially remove it. Is there anything I can do to prevent it from blocking my programs functionality?

more_horiz
Please do the following in Safe Mode with Networking: as the computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key" which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to move to "Safe Mode with Networking" and press your Enter key.

Note: With some computers if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing and holding the "F8 key", tap the "F8 key" continuously until you get the startup menu.) Once in the start up menu, select "Safe Mode with Networking", then try Hijack This from there.

more_horiz
That's actually the version of safe mode i've been running the whole time. It's the only way I can access the internet now since I can't boot normally. Still no luck though. Would you suggest reformatting?

more_horiz
Try this in safe mode with networking:

• Download combofix from here
    Link 1
    Link 2
1. If you are using Firefox, make sure that your download settings are as follows:

* Tools->Options->Main tab
* Set to "Always ask me where to Save the files".

2. During the download, rename Combofix to svchost as follows:

System Security 2009 CF_download_FF

System Security 2009 2aflf5z

3. It is important you rename Combofix during the download, but not after.
4. Please do not rename Combofix to other names, but only to the one indicated.
5. Close any open browsers.
6. We need to disable your local AV (Anti-virus) before running Combofix.

• See HERE for how to disable your AV.
  • Double click on svchost.exe.
  • Follow the prompts. NOTE:
  • Allow combofix to run
  • Post C:\combofix.txt back here.

Note:
    Do not mouse click combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.

more_horiz
Ok. I followed your instructions. When I run combo fix it opens and closes abruptly as well. For some reason, when it closes, I get a message saying combo fix is uninstalled and the icon disappears so I have to reinstall it to try it again.

more_horiz
Please download Ice Sword from HERE[LIST=1]

Are you able to extract it?

more_horiz
It extracts fine. When I try to run the program I get this error message:

Open device failed, error code: 1073741762

more_horiz
Oops, forgot to ask.
Are you running XP or Vista?

more_horiz
xp

more_horiz
Please download SilentRunners from here:
http://www.silentrunners.org/Silent%20Runners.zip
Unzip it to the desktop and double-click on it. If you get any kind of warning message about scripts, please choose to allow the script to run. When the scan is finished, a message will pop up and a logfile will have been created on the desktop. Please post the entire contents of this logfile for me to see.

more_horiz
Thanks for all the help btw. Here are the contents of the log file:

"Silent Runners.vbs", revision 59, http://www.silentrunners.org/
Operating System: Windows XP
Output limited to non-default values, except where indicated by "{++}"

Startup items buried in registry:
---------------------------------

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ {++}
"DellSupport" = ""C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup" [file not found]
"ctfmon.exe" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [MS]
"fmzf" = "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\fmzf\fmzfm.exe" [file not found]
"ArtChk" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\artchker.exe" [file not found]
"Messenger (Yahoo!)" = ""C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet" ["Yahoo! Inc."]
"SUPERAntiSpyware" = "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [file not found]
"Google Update" = ""C:\Documents and Settings\Travis\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c" ["Google Inc."]
"WMPNSCFG" = "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [MS]
"Windows System Recover!" = "C:\DOCUME~1\Travis\LOCALS~1\Temp\winamp.exe" [null data]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer" = "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" ["Safer Networking Limited"]
"Protection System" = ""C:\Program Files\Protection System\psystem.exe" -noscan" ["Protection System Software"]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ {++}
"SoundMAXPnP" = "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe" ["Analog Devices, Inc."]
"IgfxTray" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe" ["Intel Corporation"]
"HotKeysCmds" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe" ["Intel Corporation"]
"Persistence" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe" ["Intel Corporation"]
"DMXLauncher" = "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe" [null data]
"ccApp" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"" ["Symantec Corporation"]
"Norton Ghost 10.0" = ""C:\Program Files\Norton Ghost\Agent\GhostTray.exe"" [file not found]
"ISUSPM Startup" = ""c:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup" ["InstallShield Software Corporation"]
"ISUSScheduler" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start" ["InstallShield Software Corporation"]
"DLA" = "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE" ["Sonic Solutions"]
"Windows Media Connect 2" = ""C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2\WMCCFG.exe" /StartQuiet" [MS]
"SunJavaUpdateSched" = ""C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"" ["Sun Microsystems, Inc."]
"QuickTime Task" = ""C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime" ["Apple Computer, Inc."]
"TkBellExe" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot" ["RealNetworks, Inc."]
"MSKDetectorExe" = "C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe /uninstall" ["McAfee, Inc."]
"Zune Launcher" = ""C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"" [MS]
"AVG8_TRAY" = "C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe" ["AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o."]
"AdobeCS4ServiceManager" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CS4ServiceManager\CS4ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
"Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher" = ""C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe"" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
"(Default)" = "(empty string)" [file not found]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0" = ""C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"" ["Adobe Systems Inc."]
"Adobe_ID0ENQBO" = "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Adobe\ADOBEV~1\Server\bin\VERSIO~2.EXE" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
"braviax" = "braviax.exe" [null data]
"KernelFaultCheck" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -k"

more_horiz
Hello.
Please post the full log, I think it got cut off.

more_horiz
Whoops!! Sorry I think I copied information from the file prematurely before the scan was complete. Here is the whole thing:

"Silent Runners.vbs", revision 59, http://www.silentrunners.org/
Operating System: Windows XP
Output limited to non-default values, except where indicated by "{++}"

Startup items buried in registry:
---------------------------------

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ {++}
"DellSupport" = ""C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup" [file not found]
"ctfmon.exe" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [MS]
"fmzf" = "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\fmzf\fmzfm.exe" [file not found]
"ArtChk" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\artchker.exe" [file not found]
"Messenger (Yahoo!)" = ""C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet" ["Yahoo! Inc."]
"SUPERAntiSpyware" = "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [file not found]
"Google Update" = ""C:\Documents and Settings\Travis\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c" ["Google Inc."]
"WMPNSCFG" = "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [MS]
"Windows System Recover!" = "C:\DOCUME~1\Travis\LOCALS~1\Temp\winamp.exe" [null data]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer" = "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" ["Safer Networking Limited"]
"Protection System" = ""C:\Program Files\Protection System\psystem.exe" -noscan" ["Protection System Software"]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ {++}
"SoundMAXPnP" = "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe" ["Analog Devices, Inc."]
"IgfxTray" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe" ["Intel Corporation"]
"HotKeysCmds" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe" ["Intel Corporation"]
"Persistence" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe" ["Intel Corporation"]
"DMXLauncher" = "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe" [null data]
"ccApp" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"" ["Symantec Corporation"]
"Norton Ghost 10.0" = ""C:\Program Files\Norton Ghost\Agent\GhostTray.exe"" [file not found]
"ISUSPM Startup" = ""c:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup" ["InstallShield Software Corporation"]
"ISUSScheduler" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start" ["InstallShield Software Corporation"]
"DLA" = "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE" ["Sonic Solutions"]
"Windows Media Connect 2" = ""C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2\WMCCFG.exe" /StartQuiet" [MS]
"SunJavaUpdateSched" = ""C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"" ["Sun Microsystems, Inc."]
"QuickTime Task" = ""C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime" ["Apple Computer, Inc."]
"TkBellExe" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot" ["RealNetworks, Inc."]
"MSKDetectorExe" = "C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe /uninstall" ["McAfee, Inc."]
"Zune Launcher" = ""C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"" [MS]
"AVG8_TRAY" = "C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe" ["AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o."]
"AdobeCS4ServiceManager" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CS4ServiceManager\CS4ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
"Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher" = ""C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe"" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
"(Default)" = "(empty string)" [file not found]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0" = ""C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"" ["Adobe Systems Inc."]
"Adobe_ID0ENQBO" = "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Adobe\ADOBEV~1\Server\bin\VERSIO~2.EXE" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
"braviax" = "braviax.exe" [null data]
"KernelFaultCheck" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -k"

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\
{02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll" ["Yahoo! Inc."]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\
"{42071714-76d4-11d1-8b24-00a0c9068ff3}" = "Display Panning CPL Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Display Panning CPL Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "deskpan.dll" [file not found]
"{88895560-9AA2-1069-930E-00AA0030EBC8}" = "HyperTerminal Icon Ext"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "HyperTerminal Icon Ext"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\hticons.dll" ["Hilgraeve, Inc."]
"{5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890}" = "DriveLetterAccess"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "DriveLetterAccess"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL" ["Sonic Solutions"]
"{00020D75-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" = "Microsoft Office Outlook Desktop Icon Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Microsoft Office Outlook"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\MLSHEXT.DLL" [MS]
"{0006F045-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" = "Microsoft Office Outlook Custom Icon Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Outlook File Icon Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\OLKFSTUB.DLL" [MS]
"{42042206-2D85-11D3-8CFF-005004838597}" = "Microsoft Office HTML Icon Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = (no title provided)
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohev.dll" [MS]
"{F0CB00CD-5A07-4D91-97F5-A8C92CDA93E4}" = "Shell Extensions for RealOne Player"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "RealOne Player Context Menu Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpshell.dll" ["RealNetworks, Inc."]
"{B41DB860-8EE4-11D2-9906-E49FADC173CA}" = "WinRAR shell extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "WinRAR"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarext.dll" [null data]
"{30351348-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}" = "TortoiseSVN"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "TortoiseSVN"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\tortoisesvn.dll" ["www.tortoisesvn.org"]
"{30351347-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}" = "TortoiseSVN"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\tortoisesvn.dll" ["www.tortoisesvn.org"]
"{3035134A-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}" = "TortoiseSVN"
"{3035134C-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}" = "TortoiseSVN"
"{30351346-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}" = "TortoiseSVN"
"{30351349-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}" = "TortoiseSVN"
"{3035134B-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}" = "TortoiseSVN"
"{3035134D-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}" = "TortoiseSVN"
"{3035134E-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}" = "TortoiseSVN"
"{9F97547E-4609-42C5-AE0C-81C61FFAEBC3}" = "AVG8 Shell Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "AVG8 Shell Extension Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgse.dll" ["AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o."]
"{6DEA92E9-8682-4b6a-97DE-354772FE5727}" = "Autodesk DWF Preview"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "ACDWFTHMBPRXY"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AcDwfThmbPrxy16.dll" ["Autodesk"]
"{D25B2CAB-8A9A-4517-A9B2-CB5F68A5A802}" = "Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Acrobat Elements Context Menu"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat Elements\ContextMenu.dll" ["Adobe Systems Inc."]
"{5E2121EE-0300-11D4-8D3B-444553540000}" = "Protection System extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "SimpleShlExt Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Protection System\CoreExt.dll" [empty string]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler\
<> "{BF56A325-23F2-42AD-F4E4-00AAC39CAA53}" = "ghya673gidh87we9inkff"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\tajf83ikdmf.dll"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\tajf83ikdmf.dll" [file not found]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\
<> "{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}" = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "SABShellExecuteHook Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" ["SuperAdBlocker.com"]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\
"WPDShServiceObj" = "{AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "WPDShServiceObj Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll" [MS]

HKLM\SOFTWA RE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\
<> "Userinit" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smss.exe" [MS], ["PROMO Software"]

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\
<> "Authentication Packages" = "msv1_0"|"C:\WINDOWS\system32\opnOghec"

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\
<> "Notification Packages" = "scecli"|"C:\WINDOWS\system32\hedohudi.dll"

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\
<> ("digeste.dll" [file not found]) "SecurityProviders" = "msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll, digeste.dll"

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\
<> !SASWinLogon\DLLName = "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL" ["SUPERAntiSpyware.com"]
<> avgrsstarter\DLLName = "avgrsstx.dll" ["AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o."]
<> ddcyx\DLLName = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddcyx.dll" [file not found]
<> gebya\DLLName = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\gebya.dll" [file not found]
<> igfxcui\DLLName = "igfxdev.dll" ["Intel Corporation"]
<> vturp\DLLName = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\vturp.dll" [file not found]
<> vtuustt\DLLName = "vtuustt.dll" [file not found]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Filter\
<> text/xml\CLSID = "{807553E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = (no title provided)
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOXMLMF.DLL" [MS]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\
{30351349-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}\(Default) = (no title provided)
{F9DB5320-233E-11D1-9F84-707F02C10627}\(Default) = "PDF Column Info"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "PDF Shell Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\PDFShell.dll" ["Adobe Systems, Inc."]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\
Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu\(Default) = "{D25B2CAB-8A9A-4517-A9B2-CB5F68A5A802}"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat Elements\ContextMenu.dll" ["Adobe Systems Inc."]
AVG8 Shell Extension\(Default) = "{9F97547E-4609-42C5-AE0C-81C61FFAEBC3}"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgse.dll" ["AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o."]
SimpleShlExt\(Default) = "{5E2121EE-0300-11D4-8D3B-444553540000}"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Protection System\CoreExt.dll" [empty string]
TortoiseSVN\(Default) = "{30351349-7B7D-4FCC-81B4-1E394CA267EB}"
WinRAR\(Default) = "{B41DB860-8EE4-11D2-9906-E49FADC173CA}"

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\
Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu\(Default) = "{D25B2CAB-8A9A-4517-A9B2-CB5F68A5A802}"
AVG8 Shell Extension\(Default) = "{9F97547E-4609-42C5-AE0C-81C61FFAEBC3}"
MBAMShlExt\(Default) = "{57CE581A-0CB6-4266-9CA0-19364C90A0B3}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "MBAMShlExt Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll" ["Malwarebytes Corporation"]
SimpleShlExt\(Default) = "{5E2121EE-0300-11D4-8D3B-444553540000}"

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\
MBAMShlExt\(Default) = "{57CE581A-0CB6-4266-9CA0-19364C90A0B3}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "MBAMShlExt Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll" ["Malwarebytes Corporation"]
{C95FFEAE-A32E-4122-A5C4-49B5BFB69795}\(Default) = "{C95FFEAE-A32E-4122-A5C4-49B5BFB69795}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Adobe Drive CS4"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Drive CS4\ADFSMenu.dll" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]

Default executables:
--------------------

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.exe\(Default) = "exefile"
<> HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\desote.exe "%1" %*" [null data]

Group Policies {policy setting}:
--------------------------------

Note: detected settings may not have any effect.

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\

"NoFolderOptions" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000001
{Removes the Folder Options menu item from the Tools menu}

"NoSetActiveDesktop" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000001
{unrecognized setting}

"NoActiveDesktopChanges" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000001
{Prohibit changes}

"NoViewContextMenu" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000000
{unrecognized setting}

"ForceClassicControlPanel" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000001
{unrecognized setting}

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\

"NoCDBurning" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000000
{unrecognized setting}

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\

"DisableRegistryTools" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000001
{Prevent access to registry editing tools}

HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System\

"disablecmd" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000000
{Disable the command prompt}

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\

"shutdownwithoutlogon" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000001
{Shutdown: Allow system to be shut down without having to log on}

"undockwithoutlogon" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000001
{Devices: Allow undock without having to log on}

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\SystemRestore\

"DisableSR" = (REG_DWORD) dword:0x00000001
{Turn off System Restore}

Active Desktop and Wallpaper:
-----------------------------

Active Desktop may be enabled at this entry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellState

Displayed if Active Desktop enabled and wallpaper not set by Group Policy:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General\
"Wallpaper" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\critical_warning.html"

Displayed if Active Desktop disabled and wallpaper not set by Group Policy:
HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\
"Wallpaper" = "C:\Documents and Settings\Travis\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Desktop Background.bmp"

Active Desktop web content (hidden if disabled):

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components\0\
"FriendlyName" = ""
"Source" = "C:\Program Files\MSN\bazyrag.html"
"SubscribedURL" = ""

Enabled Screen Saver:
---------------------

HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\
"SCRNSAVE.EXE" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\logon.scr" [MS]

Windows Portable Device AutoPlay Handlers
-----------------------------------------

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers\

AdobeOnLocationCS4CameraArrival\
"Provider" = "Adobe OnLocation"
"ProgID" = "Shell.HWEventHandlerShellExecute"
"InitCmdLine" = ""C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe OnLocation CS4\Adobe OnLocation.exe""
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shell.HWEventHandlerShellExecute\CLSID\(Default) = "{FFB8655F-81B9-4fce-B89C-9A6BA76D13E7}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "ShellExecute HW Event Handler"
\LocalServer32\(Default) = "rundll32.exe shell32.dll,SHCreateLocalServerRunDll {FFB8655F-81B9-4fce-B89C-9A6BA76D13E7}" [MS]

AdobePremiereProCS4CameraArrival\
"Provider" = "Adobe Premiere Pro"
"ProgID" = "Shell.HWEventHandlerShellExecute"
"InitCmdLine" = ""C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS4\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe""
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Shell.HWEventHandlerShellExecute\CLSID\(Default) = "{FFB8655F-81B9-4fce-B89C-9A6BA76D13E7}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "ShellExecute HW Event Handler"
\LocalServer32\(Default) = "rundll32.exe shell32.dll,SHCreateLocalServerRunDll {FFB8655F-81B9-4fce-B89C-9A6BA76D13E7}" [MS]

BridgeCS4ImportMediaOnArrival\
"Provider" = "Adobe Bridge CS4"
"InvokeProgID" = "Adobe.adobebridgeCS4"
"InvokeVerb" = "launch"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Adobe.adobebridgeCS4\shell\launch\command\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge CS4\bridgeproxy.exe -v %1" ["Adobe Systems, Inc."]

BridgeCS4NonVolumeHandler\
"Provider" = "Adobe Bridge CS4"
"ProgID" = "Adobe.adobebridgeMTP_1"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Adobe.adobebridgeMTP_1\CLSID\(Default) = "{1E6C711B-6D70-4a65-8AB6-745DC19BE2A6}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Adobe Bridge CS4"
\LocalServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge CS4\bridgeproxy.exe -m" ["Adobe Systems, Inc."]

Corel Photo Album 6HandleCDBurningOnArrival\
"Provider" = "Corel Photo Album 6"
"InvokeProgID" = "CorelPhotoAlbumFolder"
"InvokeVerb" = "BurnCD"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CorelPhotoAlbumFolder\shell\BurnCD\command\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\Corel\CORELP~1\PHOTOA~1.EXE -burncdlaunch" [file not found]

Corel Photo Album 6ShowPicturesOnArrivalHandler\
"Provider" = "Corel Photo Album 6"
"InvokeProgID" = "CorelPhotoAlbumFolder"
"InvokeVerb" = "open"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CorelPhotoAlbumFolder\shell\open\command\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\Corel\CORELP~1\PHOTOA~1.EXE "%1"" [file not found]

DMXPlayDVD\
"Provider" = "Dell CinePlayer"
"InvokeProgID" = "DMX.PLAYDVD"
"InvokeVerb" = "Play"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DMX.PLAYDVD\shell\Play\Command\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMX.exe DVD "Play %1"" [null data]

MMJBAutoplayBURNERPLUS\
"Provider" = "MUSICMATCH Burner Plus"
"InvokeProgID" = "MMJB.BURN"
"InvokeVerb" = "Burn"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MMJB.BURN\shell\Burn\Command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmfwlaunch.exe""-mmjb"" ["Musicmatch, Inc."]

MMJBPlayCDAudioOnArrival\
"Provider" = "Musicmatch Jukebox"
"InvokeProgID" = "MMJB.AUDIOCD"
"InvokeVerb" = "Play"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MMJB.AUDIOCD\shell\Play\command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmjblaunch.exe" /AudioCD "%1"" ["Musicmatch, Inc."]

MMJBPlayMediaOnArrival\
"Provider" = "Musicmatch Jukebox"
"InvokeProgID" = "MMJB.MMJB"
"InvokeVerb" = "Play"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MMJB.MMJB\shell\Play\command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmjblaunch.exe" "%1"" ["Musicmatch, Inc."]

MSWPDShellNamespaceHandler\
"Provider" = "@%SystemRoot%\System32\WPDShextRes.dll,-501"
"CLSID" = "{A55803CC-4D53-404c-8557-FD63DBA95D24}"
"InitCmdLine" = " "
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "WPDShextAutoplay"
\LocalServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShextAutoplay.exe" [MS]

RPCDBurningOnArrival\
"Provider" = "RealPlayer"
"InvokeProgID" = "RealPlayer.CDBurn.6"
"InvokeVerb" = "open"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\RealPlayer.CDBurn.6\shell\open\command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe" /burn "%1"" ["RealNetworks, Inc."]

RPDeviceOnArrival\
"ProgID" = "RealPlayer.HWEventHandler"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\RealPlayer.HWEventHandler\CLSID\(Default) = "{67E76F1D-BDE2-4052-913C-2752366192D2}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "RealNetworks Scheduler"
\LocalServer32\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -autoplay" ["RealNetworks, Inc."]

RPPlayCDAudioOnArrival\
"InvokeProgID" = "RealPlayer.AudioCD.6"
"InvokeVerb" = "play"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\RealPlayer.AudioCD.6\shell\play\command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe" /play %1 " ["RealNetworks, Inc."]

RPPlayDVDMovieOnArrival\
"InvokeProgID" = "RealPlayer.DVD.6"
"InvokeVerb" = "play"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\RealPlayer.DVD.6\shell\play\command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe" /dvd %1 " ["RealNetworks, Inc."]

RPPlayMediaOnArrival\
"InvokeProgID" = "RealPlayer.AutoPlay.6"
"InvokeVerb" = "open"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\RealPlayer.AutoPlay.6\shell\open\command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe" /autoplay "%1"" ["RealNetworks, Inc."]

SonicMyCreateProject\
"Provider" = "Sonic MyDVD"
"InvokeProgID" = "Sonic.MyDVD"
"InvokeVerb" = "CreateProject"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Sonic.MyDVD\shell\CreateProject\Command\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Sonic\DigitalMedia Plus v7\MyDVD Plus\MyDVD.EXE /AutoPlayCreateProject %L" ["Sonic Solutions"]

SonicSCAudioCDTask\
"Provider" = "Sonic Audio Module"
"InvokeProgID" = "Sonic.SonicCentral"
"InvokeVerb" = "AudioCDTask"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Sonic.SonicCentral\shell\AudioCDTask\Command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\Main\Mediahub.exe" /Launch {EBD22732-1CC3-4CD7-9A45-B8D98DA0E784}" [null data]

SonicSCCopyCD\
"Provider" = "Sonic Copy Module"
"InvokeVerb" = "ExactCopyJob"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Sonic.SonicCentral\shell\ExactCopyJob\Command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\Main\Mediahub.exe" /Launch {49B235A3-1C3E-4802-9B5C-BAFBE69A3C85}" [null data]

SonicSCCopyDisc\
"Provider" = "Sonic Copy Module"
"InvokeVerb" = "ExactCopyJob"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Sonic.SonicCentral\shell\ExactCopyJob\Command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\Main\Mediahub.exe" /Launch {49B235A3-1C3E-4802-9B5C-BAFBE69A3C85}" [null data]

SonicSCDataProject\
"Provider" = "Sonic Data Module"
"InvokeVerb" = "DataGuide"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Sonic.SonicCentral\shell\DataGuide\Command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\Main\Mediahub.exe" /Launch Data" [null data]

SonicSCDataTask\
"Provider" = "Sonic Data Module"
"InvokeVerb" = "DataTask"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Sonic.SonicCentral\shell\DataTask\Command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\Main\Mediahub.exe" /Launch {0BAC5C34-DF45-4C0F-8D64-8E92DCCF007D}" [null data]

SonicVideoCameraArrival\
"Provider" = "Sonic Solutions"
"ProgID" = "MyDVD.MyDVDAPHandler"
"InitCmdLine" = "new"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyDVD.MyDVDAPHandler\CLSID\(Default) = "{3D5EF619-F606-4FAA-97C0-222B7DCA05EC}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "MyDVDAPHandler Class"
\LocalServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\Sonic\DIGITA~1\MYDVDP~1\MyDVD.EXE -autoplay" ["Sonic Solutions"]

SonicVideoCameraArrivalDirect\
"Provider" = "Sonic Solutions"
"ProgID" = "MyDVD.MyDVDAPHandler"
"InitCmdLine" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\Main\Mediahub.exe" /Launch {3563B7B4-E6D4-4360-8E38-64E008F52C5C}"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyDVD.MyDVDAPHandler\CLSID\(Default) = "{3D5EF619-F606-4FAA-97C0-222B7DCA05EC}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "MyDVDAPHandler Class"
\LocalServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\Sonic\DIGITA~1\MYDVDP~1\MyDVD.EXE -autoplay" ["Sonic Solutions"]

VLCPlayCDAudioOnArrival\
"Provider" = "VideoLAN VLC media player"
"InvokeProgID" = "VLC.CDAudio"
"InvokeVerb" = "play"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\VLC.CDAudio\shell\play\command\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe --started-from-file cdda:%1" ["VideoLAN Team"]

VLCPlayDVDMovieOnArrival\
"Provider" = "VideoLAN VLC media player"
"InvokeProgID" = "VLC.DVDMovie"
"InvokeVerb" = "play"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\VLC.DVDMovie\shell\play\command\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe --started-from-file dvd:%1" ["VideoLAN Team"]

ZunePlayCDAudioOnArrival\
"Provider" = "@C:\Program Files\Zune\en-US\ZuneResources.dll.mui,-603"
"InvokeProgID" = "Microsoft.Zune.2.AudioCD"
"InvokeVerb" = "Play"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Microsoft.Zune.2.AudioCD\shell\Play\Command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Zune\Zune.exe" /PlayCD:"%L"" [MS]

ZunePlayMediaOnArrival\
"InvokeProgID" = "Microsoft.Zune.2.PlayMedia"
"InvokeVerb" = "Play"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Microsoft.Zune.2.PlayMedia\shell\Play\Command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Zune\Zune.exe" /PlayMedia:"%L"" [MS]

ZuneRipCDAudioOnArrival\
"InvokeProgID" = "Microsoft.Zune.2.RipCD"
"InvokeVerb" = "Rip"
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Microsoft.Zune.2.RipCD\shell\Rip\Command\(Default) = ""C:\Program Files\Zune\Zune.exe" /RipCD:"%L"" [MS]

Startup items in "Travis" & "All Users" startup folders:
--------------------------------------------------------

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
"Adobe Reader Speed Launch" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
"Digital Line Detect" -> shortcut to: "C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe" ["BVRP Software"]

Enabled Scheduled Tasks:
------------------------

"GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3069825194-2149376031-1139591230-1006Core" -> launches: "C:\Documents and Settings\Travis\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe /c" ["Google Inc."]
"GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3069825194-2149376031-1139591230-1006UA" -> launches: "C:\Documents and Settings\Travis\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe /ua /installsource scheduler" ["Google Inc."]
"mjsdaxid" -> launches: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssqOIXQH.dll",ShellPath" [MS]
"nzuuxoyp" -> launches: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\qoMgeeFX.dll",AddRefActCtx" [MS]
"XoftSpySE 2" -> launches: "C:\Program Files\XoftSpySE\XoftSpy.exe ShowReminders" [file not found]
"XoftSpySE" -> launches: "C:\Program Files\XoftSpySE\XoftSpy.exe -t" [file not found]
"{7B02EF0B-A410-4938-8480-9BA26420A627}" -> launches: "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cpv.exe" [null data]

Winsock2 Service Provider DLLs:
-------------------------------

Namespace Service Providers

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winsock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\ {++}
000000000001\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\mswsock.dll" [MS]
000000000002\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\winrnr.dll" [MS]
000000000003\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\mswsock.dll" [MS]

Transport Service Providers

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winsock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\ {++}
0000000000##\PackedCatalogItem (contains) DLL [Company Name], (at) ## range:
%SystemRoot%\system32\mswsock.dll [MS], 01 - 09
%SystemRoot%\system32\rsvpsp.dll [MS], 10 - 11

Toolbars, Explorer Bars, Extensions:
------------------------------------

Toolbars

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\
"{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Yahoo! Toolbar"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll" ["Yahoo! Inc."]
"{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "AVG Security Toolbar"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll" [null data]
"{3041D03E-FD4B-44E0-B742-2D9B88305F98}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Ask Toolbar"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll" ["Ask.com"]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\
"{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}" = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Yahoo! Toolbar"
"{3041D03E-FD4B-44E0-B742-2D9B88305F98}" = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Ask Toolbar"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\askBar.dll" ["Ask.com"]
"{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829}" = "AVG Security Toolbar"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "AVG Security Toolbar"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll" [null data]
"{47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93}" = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Adobe PDF"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
"{517BDDE4-E3A7-4570-B21E-2B52B6139FC7}" = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Contribute Toolbar"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS4/contributeieplugin.dll" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated."]

Explorer Bars

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\
{FE54FA40-D68C-11D2-98FA-00C0F0318AFE}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Real.com"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll" [MS]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B0DE3308-5D5A-470D-81B9-634FC078393B}\(Default) = "Ask Toolbar Quick View"
Implemented Categories\{00021493-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\ [vertical bar]
InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll" [MS]

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503}\(Default) = "&Research"
Implemented Categories\{00021493-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\ [vertical bar]
InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL" [MS]

Extensions (Tools menu items, main toolbar menu buttons)

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\
{92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263}\
"ButtonText" = "Research"

{CD67F990-D8E9-11D2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE}\
"ButtonText" = "Real.com"

{DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2}\
"MenuText" = "Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration"
"CLSIDExtension" = "{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Spybot-S&D IE Protection"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll" ["Safer Networking Limited"]

{E2E2DD38-D088-4134-82B7-F2BA38496583}\
"MenuText" = "@xpsp3res.dll,-20001"
"Exec" = "%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" [MS]

{FB5F1910-F110-11D2-BB9E-00C04F795683}\
"ButtonText" = "Messenger"
"MenuText" = "Windows Messenger"
"Exec" = "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [MS]

Miscellaneous IE Hijack Points
------------------------------

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks\
<> "{A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C}" = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "AVG Security Toolbar BHO"

HOSTS file
----------

C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\HOSTS

maps: 9 domain names to IP addresses,
8 of the IP addresses are *not* localhost!

All Non-Disabled Services (Display Name, Service Name, Path {Service DLL}):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86, clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32, "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe" [MS]
Adobe LM Service, Adobe LM Service, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe"" ["Adobe Systems"]
Adobe Version Cue CS4, Adobe Version Cue CS4, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS4\Server\bin\VersionCueCS4.exe" -win32service" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
Application Management, AppMgmt, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs" {"C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll" [file not found]}
ASKService, ASKService, "C:\Program Files\AskBarDis\bar\bin\AskService.exe" [null data]
ASP.NET State Service, aspnet_state, "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe" [MS]
Autodesk Licensing Service, Autodesk Licensing Service, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe"" ["Autodesk"]
AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner, avg8emc, "C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe" ["AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o."]
AVG Free8 WatchDog, avg8wd, "C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe" ["AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o."]
Extensible Authentication Protocol Service, EapHost, "C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k eapsvcs" {"C:\WINDOWS\System32\eapsvc.dll" [MS]}
Fax, Fax, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe" [MS]
FLEXnet Licensing Service, FLEXnet Licensing Service, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe"" ["Acresso Software Inc."]
GEARSecurity, GEARSecurity, "C:\WINDOWS\System32\GEARSec.exe" ["GEAR Software"]
Health Key and Certificate Management Service, hkmsvc, "C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs" {"C:\WINDOWS\System32\kmsvc.dll" [MS]}
Intel NCS NetService, NetSvc, "C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe" ["Intel(R) Corporation"]
Java Quick Starter, JavaQuickStarterService, ""C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe" -service -config "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\jqs.conf"" ["Sun Microsystems, Inc."]
Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service, dmadmin, "C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmadmin.exe /com" ["Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software"]
Macromedia Licensing Service, Macromedia Licensing Service, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macromedia Shared\Service\Macromedia Licensing.exe"" ["Macromedia"]
mental ray 3.5 Satellite (32-bit), mi-raysat_3dsmax9_32, ""C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 9\mentalray\satellite\raysat_3dsmax9_32server.exe"" [null data]
Network Access Protection Agent, napagent, "C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs" {"C:\WINDOWS\System32\qagentrt.dll" [MS]}
Norton Ghost, Norton Ghost, "C:\Program Files\Norton Ghost\Agent\VProSvc.exe" [file not found]
Office Source Engine, ose, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE"" [MS]
Portable Media Serial Number Service, WmdmPmSN, "C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs" {"C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSNSv.dll" [MS]}
RaySat_3dsmax8 Server, mi-raysat_3dsmax8, ""C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3dsMax8\mentalray\satellite\raysat_3dsmax8server.exe"" [null data]
Symantec Core LC, Symantec Core LC, "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe" ["Symantec Corporation"]
Symantec Event Manager, ccEvtMgr, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe"" ["Symantec Corporation"]
Symantec Password Validation, ccPwdSvc, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe"" ["Symantec Corporation"]
Symantec Settings Manager, ccSetMgr, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe"" ["Symantec Corporation"]
Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework, WudfSvc, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup" {"C:\WINDOWS\System32\WUDFSvc.dll" [MS]}
Windows Media Connect Service, WMConnectCDS, "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2\wmccds.exe" [MS]
Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service, WMPNetworkSvc, ""C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe"" [MS]
Wired AutoConfig, Dot3svc, "C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k dot3svc" {"C:\WINDOWS\System32\dot3svc.dll" [MS]}
WMI Performance Adapter, WmiApSrv, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe" [MS]
Zune Bus Enumerator, ZuneBusEnum, "c:\WINDOWS\system32\ZuneBusEnum.exe" [MS]
Zune Network Sharing Service, ZuneNetworkSvc, ""c:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneNss.exe"" [MS]
Zune Wireless Configuration Service, ZuneWlanCfgSvc, "c:\WINDOWS\system32\ZuneWlanCfgSvc.exe" [MS]

Print Monitors:
---------------

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\
Adobe PDF Port Monitor\Driver = "AdobePDF.dll" ["Adobe Systems Inc"]
Microsoft Document Imaging Writer Monitor\Driver = "mdimon.dll" [MS]
Microsoft Shared Fax Monitor\Driver = "FXSMON.DLL" [MS]

---------- (launch time: 2009-09-09 17:19:53)
<>: Suspicious data at a malware launch point.
<>: Suspicious data at a browser hijack point.

+ This report excludes default entries except where indicated.
+ To see *everywhere* the script checks and *everything* it finds,
launch it from a command prompt or a shortcut with the -all parameter.
+ The search for DESKTOP.INI DLL launch points on all local fixed drives
took 700 seconds.
---------- (total run time: 802 seconds)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum