WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBlue screen comes up and pc shuts down EmptyBlue screen comes up and pc shuts down

more_horiz
Hi, I am a college student who's laptop, which is the key to my higher education and homework and communication seems to have a few bugs. It runs fine for about 30-45 mins, then out of nowhere a blue screen popsup and says something like windows has encountered an error and needs to shut down. It says something about memory problems and then my computer restarts before I have a chance to copy down what it says. Can you help me, this problem is pretty annoying. Vista.

descriptionBlue screen comes up and pc shuts down EmptyRe: Blue screen comes up and pc shuts down

more_horiz
Hello,

Please post the error code of the blue screen. It usually appears like 0x00000008E

descriptionBlue screen comes up and pc shuts down EmptyRe: Blue screen comes up and pc shuts down

more_horiz
ok i'll try. I can't control when it happens it the screen only shows for about 5-7 secs.

more_horiz
Hello,

You have to try and get that error code, so that we can see what's causing it. Try using a camera or something.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum