WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhat kind of pets do you have? EmptyWhat kind of pets do you have?

more_horiz
Are there any animal lovers here? Just wondering what kinds of pets everyone has. I have a silver lab and a few guinea pigs... SPOILED guinea pigs! And we have a small aquarium too.

descriptionWhat kind of pets do you have? EmptyRe: What kind of pets do you have?

more_horiz
A dog back on the farm, hes about 16 - 17 now. (Curly haired retriever crossed with a blue heeler) and have a cockatiel at home, also a spoiled little brat.

descriptionWhat kind of pets do you have? EmptyRe: What kind of pets do you have?

more_horiz
a 17 year old African Grey Parrot, he is called billy,

and as i type this he is throwing his food all over the floor out of his bowl, he waits for me to clean it up then does it again No way! Ahahaha

more_horiz
I have a fish. It stones there all the time... it's a stone fish.

more_horiz
i have 1 dog and 1 cat! My cat doesnt like me, but i scare her off if she hisses at me....i also have a dog, shes about 9 but shes got this thing where her inner eyelid wont open properly, so she looks like a mutant....i still love her Smile... Smile... Let me think

more_horiz
I have 2 dogs, ones a Jack Russell, and the other a Ridgeback cross, the jack rules the roost tho. And i Have a MD Python named Buddy.

more_horiz
I have a male cocker spaniel named Toasty (after the color of his hair) that my wife got for me to keep me company during the week. My wife works in management for a major airline and travels throughout the week.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum