WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhelp w/javascript and McAfee Emptyhelp w/javascript and McAfee

more_horiz
I just switched from AT&T to comcast internet... My problem is I am trying to install the McAfee virus protection.... I keep getting this "We're having trouble installing your McAfee software because JavaScript is not working correctly on this PC.. Need more information? Visit our customer support site @ http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=43582 for detailed instructions.."

So I have checked to make sure my JavaScript are enabled.. I have visited the website they give me and I really dont understand it... for I am really a computer nerd... If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it... : Thank You! Thank You!

descriptionhelp w/javascript and McAfee EmptyRe: help w/javascript and McAfee

more_horiz
Hello,

Start >> Run >> Type in cmd >> Type regsvr32 jscript.dll

Hit Enter, restart your computer and try installing again.

more_horiz
i am having troubwith the same thing im trying to understand this myself

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you tried this? Start >> Run >> Type in cmd >> Type regsvr32 jscript.dll

Hit Enter, restart your computer and try installing again.

more_horiz
i tried that i dont know if im doing it right or not but its not working i went to the start menu, typed in run then typed in cmd, then typed in regsvr32 jscript.dll hit enter then restarted my computer am i doing it right or not please help me if im wrong

more_horiz
Hello,

Let's try to completely uninstall McAfee and install it again. Follow the instructions in this post then reinstall McAfee:

http://www.geekpolice.net/tutorials-guides-f13/completely-remove-norton-avast-avg-kaspersky-mcafee-nod32-f-secure-t1180.htm

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum