WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionis there any thing that completely delete your files? Emptyis there any thing that completely delete your files?

more_horiz
Hi I am just asking that is there any thing that I could use to completely delete your files. I heard that pressing delete all in the recycle bin only makes you thing that it is delete but in fact it is not. So anyone can tell me where do I get the program ?

descriptionis there any thing that completely delete your files? EmptyRe: is there any thing that completely delete your files?

more_horiz
Hello,

PC Tools has a software known as Privacy Guardian, it can wipe the hard drive and completely delete selected files. Another is Tuneup Utilities.

descriptionis there any thing that completely delete your files? EmptyRe: is there any thing that completely delete your files?

more_horiz
er this thing is great but the Privacy Guardian requires me to put in a file but I already deleted it from the recycle bin so how ?

more_horiz
Hello,

Use the Bleaching tool. It Bleaches free space and already deleted files.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum