WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionOkay, this is my latest HJT file for Windows Antivirus Pro - Page 2 EmptyRe: Okay, this is my latest HJT file for Windows Antivirus Pro

more_horiz
Please delete this file in red:
C:\Windows\system32\desot.exe

Next, download this file.

Download it to your Desktop.
Double click it to run it; select yes to the registry merge prompt.

Now try running MBAM and post the report when done.

descriptionOkay, this is my latest HJT file for Windows Antivirus Pro - Page 2 EmptyLet's try something different..

more_horiz
I could not remove the desote.exe. I was able to locate it in the files, but am blocked from altering or deleting it. I see that computers have gone down in price, and am considering just buying a new one. I did buy Spyware doctor and it said it removed the trojans, etc, but they are still there. Some of them, at least. Desote.exe is there. Is there some kind of software program that I can buy that I would be able to download (without being blocked), that would remove Windows Antivirus pro, Windows Police Pro, and the desote.exe? Thanks! Rose

descriptionOkay, this is my latest HJT file for Windows Antivirus Pro - Page 2 EmptyRe: Okay, this is my latest HJT file for Windows Antivirus Pro

more_horiz
Hello.
Are you able to run Hijack This still? we can try a delete on reboot using Hijack This if it will work.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum