WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNewbie who found you a day late and $129 dollars short EmptyNewbie who found you a day late and $129 dollars short

more_horiz
I'm a newbie who just had a vicious malware/trojan on her laptop. After 4 hours of trying to deal with it myself, I ended up calling AVG support and paying $129 dollars. Ironically, I have fixed at least six (other people's) computers when they have gotten virus' so I'm not computer illiterate. I was so frustrated that I've been out looking for several programs to counteract these criminals and their virus games when someone recommended this site.
:smile2: I only wish I had found you two days ago.

descriptionNewbie who found you a day late and $129 dollars short EmptyRe: Newbie who found you a day late and $129 dollars short

more_horiz
At least you know where to go from now on. Smile...

Newbie who found you a day late and $129 dollars short Welcom12

descriptionNewbie who found you a day late and $129 dollars short EmptyRe: Newbie who found you a day late and $129 dollars short

more_horiz
Newbie who found you a day late and $129 dollars short 4rvsk110

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice! My Buddy

more_horiz
thanks for the warm welcome. After running malwarebytes I found a bunch more bad boys on my computer...today my CPU is running better than ever...
Great stuff on this site... Thanks again.

descriptionNewbie who found you a day late and $129 dollars short EmptyThank you!

more_horiz
Thank You! I am so glad to have found this site! Actually our local online newspaper Goldrushcam.com recommended this site for dealing with the Personal Antivirus Virus that is going around. My daughter had it this summer visiting her Dad in NH and then a local friend just got it. Luckily I had a basic idea of what to do but I am so grateful that it all led me to this site. Thanks again for being here!

more_horiz
welcome Cheers Mate

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum