a_sirisha
Milkmaid28
mitchika
tyt1111
zohan.1.
stinits
Doctor Inferno
17 posters

descriptionRemove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyRemove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
This guide will give you easy instructions on how to remove Windows Protection Suite for free.

What is Windows Protection Suite? (Information)

Windows Protection Suite is a fake security software which uses fraudulent strategies by displaying false or exaggerated security issues on your computer rather than any legitimate ones to coerce you into purchasing their software.

Windows Protection Suite is a new malicious specimen from the same malware author; dreamakerlab. They earlier produced a similar rouge anti-spyware known as Windows System Suite.

Windows Protection Suite Files, Processes and Registry Entries:

Spoiler :

Follow these instructions to continue:

1. Please download this removal tool: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Remove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] Startd10

2. Install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

3. Follow the prompts. Make sure that Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware are checked. Then click finish.

4. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will automatically update itself after the install, you can press the OK button to close that box and you will now be at the main program as shown below.

If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with the latest database
Spoiler :

Remove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] Mbam010

5. Close ALL open Windows, Programs, File or Folders.

6. Make sure you are on the Scanner tab. Select Perform quick scan then click the Scan button as shown above.

7. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will now start scanning your computer for infected files as shown below.
Remove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] Mbam10

8. When the scan is finished a message box will appear, click Ok to continue.

9. Click Show Results.
Remove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] Mbam110

10. You will now be presented with a screen showing you the malware infections like shown below. Yours may look different depending on the infection you have.

11. Click on Remove seletced
Remove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] Mbam_i10

12. When removing the files, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware may require you to restart the computer in order to do a complete removal. If it dȋsplay a message stating that it needs to restart, please allow it to do so.

13. After that you can close the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware window, your computer is now cleaned.

To protect your computer from future threats like this, you may want to consider purchasing the Pro version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with real-time protection from this link.

If you are still experiencing problems or difficulties following this guide or require any assistance removing this software, please post your questions in our Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal forums for free help.

You have to be logged in to post questions. Registration is free. By registering you are privileged to other virus removal resources in future.

Last edited by Doctor Inferno on 13th July 2010, 4:39 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Information Update)

descriptionRemove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyRemoval of windows protection suite

more_horiz
I began following the removal guide but the download button directs me to a different anti- malware site than as described. Like many others I am now out of my comfort zone and wonder whether or not I should proceed.
In short, any advice about the risks of following this link rather than the expected link to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware?

descriptionRemove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyRe: Remove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Update ......... I decided to take the plunge and proceed. Eventually got to the screen shots as per advice and no longer have the endless Windows Protection Suite messages and associated issues. Much appreciated.

descriptionRemove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyRe: Remove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Thank you so much!! The removal guide worked! Windows protection suite is now gone. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I normally don't register to forums, but I specially registered here just thank you guys for providing the information. Thank you once again!

Lucy

more_horiz
OMG! Thank you thank you thank you so much the windows protection suite is removed... The Geek Police removal guide is the only one which works.

more_horiz
i am having the same problem of this windows protection suite...anybody help me

more_horiz
please do send my fastest way to remove this windows protection suite that pestring my computer system

descriptionRemove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyWindows Suite

more_horiz
Just posting a note to say Thank You!

You guys are the best....I tried everything to get rid of the awful windows suite and then in desperation happened on this site and followed the instructions above and Hey Presto no more annoying Windows Suite!!
To anyone who got the awful Windows Suite virus just follow the instructions above it works Hooray!
P.S. I know nothing about computers so if I can do it so can you!

Love love you guys xxxxxxxxxx

more_horiz
Thank you so much, the annoyng virus is gone. I tried so many websites, but they all asked me to pay. You made me do it free of cost!!!!
A zillion thanks to you.

more_horiz
thank you! You save me <3

descriptionRemove Windows Protection Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyDid not work

more_horiz
Ok installed Malware to remove WPS once started scan it turn off then cannot restart? What next?

more_horiz
Eluna wrote:
Ok installed Malware to remove WPS once started scan it turn off then cannot restart? What next?

Hello,

Please do not quote large piece of text. Some forms of the of Windows Protection Suite can cause more harm than others, or there are multiple problems on the computer.

Please try to boot the PC again, if you cannot try to boot in Safe Mode (using F8)
Follow these instructions on how to make a new topic in the Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal section to include a HijackThis log: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

more_horiz
hey im new here n i cant download this program...it said that i must be an administrator in order to download this program..cAn somebody help me??

more_horiz
[b]Yay Thanx Guys .....U R The Best Guys In tHe World!!!the windows protection suite Is nOw Out Of System!!!!n thats make m e feel sooo freee n cool now....THANX AGAIN,.. Bow or Thanks Big Grin Cheesy Grin (sparkly :Clapping: Thank You! Hooray!

Last edited by killer123 on 15th September 2009, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
This worked... THANK YOU!

Windows protection suite is bogus and the creators are liers and thieves. Why hasn't somebody arrested these guys!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum