WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPersonal Antivirus and Inactive search engines - Page 2 EmptyRe: Personal Antivirus and Inactive search engines

more_horiz
========== REGISTRY ==========
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\services\\sfx deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List\\8085:TCP deleted successfully.

OTM by OldTimer - Version 3.0.0.5 log created on 07272009_195921

descriptionPersonal Antivirus and Inactive search engines - Page 2 EmptyRe: Personal Antivirus and Inactive search engines

more_horiz
Hello.
That should do it now, how is the machine running?

more_horiz
everything works fine now thanks. sorry this all took so long, my cousin monopolizes the computer all the time so its difficult to fix everything, lol. oh, one thing though. the internet seems to stop working after i enable my comodo firewall. it didn't happen before i got rid of everything.

more_horiz
The firewall is probably set too strong in security. Uninstall Comodo if needed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum