flashthedeveloper
Safan
longlast4
Stev1
Captn
Doctor Inferno
graham_gemma
11 posters

descriptionbest free anti virus available??? - Page 2 EmptyRe: best free anti virus available???

more_horiz
As always, thanks doc and admin staff @ GP

descriptionbest free anti virus available??? - Page 2 EmptyRe: best free anti virus available???

more_horiz
im considering changing from
AVG to one of the above but ill wait for the all clear on my present problem (im hoping its ok :S)

more_horiz
paulsky wrote:
im considering changing from
AVG to one of the above but ill wait for the all clear on my present problem (im hoping its ok :S)

Once you have finished with your current topic (Dragon helping), drop him a note about wanting to switch and he'll guide you through it.

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:

It is strongly recommended that you run only one antivirus program at a time. Having more than one antivirus program active in memory uses additional resources and can result in program conflicts and false virus alerts.

Does the same thing apply to the antispyware?

more_horiz
No, antispyware is different.

more_horiz
How does Panda Cloud fit into the list of free AV´s?

If we may believe PCMAG reviewer Rubinstein, it tops Avast! and is their recommended free AV (they have no recent test on Avira Free though).

I still think Panda can be added to the list of Avira and Avast and AVG is the least recommendable of the four, it got kinda bloated, its link scanner has caused more than one problem and it ranks lower in detection rates than the others.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum