+6
megatails5
Keollyn
Sir $wat
TeReX
Doctor Inferno
Jordan
10 posters

descriptionI got dumped... EmptyI got dumped...

more_horiz
Anyway, first me and her got to walk down the beach (Shell Point FL) and we stood around/made out allot and then we went back to my grandfathers house. So by the time we got back nobody was home as THEY had left themselves to see the fireworks. We sat down inside and surfed the web for a minute, checked on the time lapes videos of the fireworks we made. Then we went back to the beach when it was dark filming the fireworks and kissing. We layed down a blanked and fell asleep with eachother. Eventually we woke up and had to go home, but it was nice being with her holding her and hugging her.

And when I got home, she said she didn't want to do it anymore. And now I feel like my soul is gone. I have never felt this way before.

Im in total shock, and for some reason have the strange urge to go build something huge in my backyard.

A day this great turned into the worst day of my life I can remember. This sucks ):

descriptionI got dumped... EmptyRe: I got dumped...

more_horiz
Maybe you can ask her what's wrong or why the sudden change of mind? When these kind of thing happen remember to move on.

Smile...

more_horiz
These kind of things happen, just like doc said you have to move on.

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
Maybe you can ask her what's wrong or why the sudden change of mind? When these kind of thing happen remember to move on.

Smile...

Yeah. Its been really depressing. I feel REALLY empty inside. Here is a pic of our last day together as BF/GF.

I got dumped... 145139_Me_and_Jordan

That was on the 4th of july. I would have NEVER thought she would do this.

more_horiz
what did u do to her when u guyz were lying down?

more_horiz
That's quite a day to do something like that. I'm in a situation like that right now. I just don't understand the sudden change of heart from females.

Their species is so fickle.

more_horiz
if i were you i wouldn't worry. You probably still have feelings for her but its ok, thats only natural, but i am telling you, you need to let it go, dont let her go on and off with you. Dont go out with her again, cus then shell think she can push you around. Also, i don't mean to sound harsh, but there is plenty of fish in the sea, and many (or i guess not) who are nicer and nicer looking than her.
Just forget about it, build that thing in your garden, and refuse to take her back, unless you want to grow old with her bossing you around!

more_horiz
Moving on isn't as easy for some as it is for others. I truly think that's bad advice.

more_horiz
Then... What do you do in this case? Moving on is best imo.

more_horiz
Then the person is struck with guilt, anger and frustration... which will flow into the NEXT relationship.

You cannot suggest that all people follow this advice. Some people need closure and understanding. The guy doesn't know why she left him for crying out loud. It's not like there was a mutual agreement to part ways.

more_horiz
I find it hard to talk about myself and don't like doing so, but I will do anyway, so here goes.

When my ex left me, I was kinda crazy, suffered from depression and that empty feeling. I withdrew inside a shell, found it hard to trust anyone anymore. Then I started to hide behind my illtellegence (notice I don't do small talk a lot on this forum?) and still do.
I stopped taking things seriously, if you don't care, then you can't get hurt anymore. You'll find yourself wondering why the hell it happened, full of anger and agression, and you may finder you become somewhat of a loner.

more_horiz
That's true. It's not easy for everyone. That's why I'm so up at arms with the advice of "move on"

I'm sure it wasn't easy for the thread creator, else he wouldn't have made this thread.

more_horiz
I know, I agree, it's hard to move on, but it does get easier.
Creating this thread was probably the best idea for OP to get over it. Smile...

more_horiz
I felt bad on what happen and you spend too much time on that day for what I've read. But atleast you could learn from a mistake.

more_horiz
if you really want her back..,There's only 1 way...try to forget bout her!think that she's no more in your life....try acting as if there is someone else for you..(but not really) she'll surely feel guilty and come back...(but if you have personnally done something,this may not work)only the time can say..until u get a better advice,you may follow this one Big Grin

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum